Chapter 41

I then put my phone away. I just don't know if I am ready to go back. I know some people would judge me. I know some people won't trust me. I just walked to the bleachers and hanged out there until my next class.

*Ryder's POV*

I put my phone away in my pocket. I know that was the end of that topic. I am doing all I can do. But there is so little one person can do. I need others help. Maybe if Kitty sees how much she is missed and wanted back. She will come back.

"Hey Jake." I said to him.

"Hey man. What's up?" He asked me.

"Need a little bit of help. I know you can help me." I said.

"Sure. What's up?" He asked me.

"We need to see Kitty how much she is missed and needed in glee." I told him.

"You really think that would work?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I think so. She thinks she is not welcomed back. But that's wrong. She is always welcomed back. She broought something special to the group." I said.

"Yeah. She was the only one that wanted to fight for glee. Thinking about it. She was the true leader without knowing it." Jake said.

"So, let's get the others and figure something out." I said.

"Okay. Let's do it." Jake said.

Pulled out my phone and texted everyone from glee. Everyone except for Kitty. Jake went to get Mr. Shuester. I had an idea hit me. We need more then us. We need true back up. People who knows what she can do. I know one person who can get everyone here without questions.

Hey need your help. Can you get everyone to come home?

Why?

Kitty.

Just give me a week. See you in a week.

Thanks.

Kitty will know the truth about what she means to this club. It just going to take time. In a week she will see what she got.

It has been a week. We were all in the glee room. The past few days we have been talking about bring Kitty back. Some people were not sure about her coming back.

"If she doesn't want to come back then we shouldn't make her." Marley said.

"We are better without her." Unique said.

"That is a lie. You guys suck without her." Someone said from the door. We turned to see....