Chapter 5

U will never believe who just talked to me.

*Marley POV*

I was sitting in Mr. Schuster classroom. He didn't have a class. I was working on some lyrics for a new song I have been working on until my phone went off. I looked at my phone. It said that I got a text from Kitty. I opened it to and read it.

U will never believe who just talked to me.

Who?

Marissa

What did she want?

To tell me leave Ryder alone.

What? Why?

She thinks I am going to take Ryder from her. I am not that type of girl.

IK she is just being jealous. She knows that u and Ryder r close.

Yeah. Ik but Idk.

Okay Where r u?

The library all the way in the back. Y?

So I can come and talk to u in person about this. I will be there soon.

Okay see u soon.

Okay see u soon.

I packed my things in my bag. I thanked Mr. Shuster for letting hang out in his room. I walked to the library. I got to the library and headed right to where Kitty was sitting. I saw Kitty sitting there looking something. I couldn't see what.

"Hey Kitty." I said to her.

"Hey girl." She said putting that thing away. I stared at her as she did it. "What?"

"What is that?" I asked pointing at the paper in her bag.

"What this?" She said pulling the same piece of paper out of her bag.

"Yes, that one." I said.

"It is a note from Ryder." She handing it to me. "He gave it to me over the summer." She said. I looked it over.

Dear Kitty,

This is going to be cheese and original but I thought of this poem. I thought of you. So here is goes.

Who knows. Who knows when the sun rises. Who knows when the crops will grow. Who knows when the day changes. Who knows when you will grow. Who knows when the sun sets. Who knows when the day grows old. Who knows. Who knows when you are in love. Who knows who you trust. Who knows who you love. Who knows when someone likes you. Who knows. Who knows who you are. Who knows what you do. Who knows you.

Sincerely,

Ryder

"Awee. That is so sweet." I said handing it back to her.

"Yeah. But he is with her. That bitch that has no heart." I said.

"Kitty how do you know she has no heart?" I asked her.

"How she acts. She is a cold hearted two face bitch." I said.

"Come on Kitty. Be nice. Ryder is happy. Is that what matters the most?" I asked her.

"Yes that is what matters the most. But still I don't want him to get hurt. But I don't think blonde is her real hair color. She totally dyes it." She said. I just shocked my head at her.

"You are so mean sometimes. How do you know she dyes it?" I asked her.

"I just can tell." She said. The bell rang for the end of this block and telling us to start heading to our next class.

*Kitty POV*

The rest of the day went fast. It is sixth block we usually have glee club, but after Sue took it away. We have a free block now. All of glee members meet in the one place we know we still have. I walked auditorium with Marley. Jake and Unique were sitting there when we walked in.

"Hey where is Ryder?" I asked looking around to see if I missed him.

"I don't know." Unique said.

"I am here." Ryder said walking in.

"Where were you man?" Jake asked.

"I was talking to my girlfriend." He said.

"About what may I ask?" Marley asked him.

"We got in a fight about something." He said.

"What were you guys fighting about?" Jake asked.

"Nothing big." He said.

"It was about me." I said.

"How did you know?" He looked at me.

"Because she came to me and told me to stay away from you. So what was this fight about really? Let me guess....