Chapter 39

I was standing there for a while until I saw the one car I was waiting for. I smiled when I saw Ryder get out and came over to me. He leads me to his car and we drove off. I didn't care where at less I was far away from there.

It has been while. I have not really talked to the glee members. Ryder has been trying to help me out with everything. But I have been trying to heal my heart myself. I just can't believe I was a fool. I know I lost a lot because of it.

*Ryder's POV*

It was glee. I was sitting in the glee room. I had my phone out and was trying to text Kitty. But she has been ignoring me. I know she is hurting. I just want to be there for her. But she won't let me. I then sent her a text.

Hey I know you are hurting. But Kitty.... Please I just want to help you as your friend.

I then put my phone away. The rest of the glee members came in. Unique and Marley came in talking. I then heard Kitty's name in the conversion.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Kitty. For some reason, she changed her relationship status on Facebook to single." Marley said.

Then the guys looked at me. I didn't say a word. I was right. Kitty found out the truth. But the hard way. That is why she needed me that day. She broke up with him and then ran. But then why isn't she back in glee.

"What day was this?" Jake asked.

"A few days ago, why?" Unique asked.

"Ryder, is that why?" He asked me.

"I think so." I said.

All the guys looked at me. They know I went and got Kitty that day. But we didn't know why she ran from Hunter. We all thought the worse. We tried to ask her. She just ignored us. Now I am going to find out.

"Why what?" Unique asked.

"Nothing." I said.

Just before Unique could say anything else. Mr. Shuster came in. He started glee. I was sitting in the back. So, I pulled my phone and sent Kitty a text.

Kitty,