Chapter 31

******

It's been three hours since he left me alone in this room. I'm so broken, so lost and I don't know what to do. I love him with all my heart and he's broken my heart into tiny little pieces. He told me he never loved me, I was his toy all this time and I believe him, something about the way he said it made me believe every word and something in his eyes told me it was 100% true. I've been crying for hours, unsure of what to do. I don't want to leave, I actually like living here and having the independence , with him. I know I haven't lived with him long but that small amount of time we had together, sharing the same bed and bathroom. Waking up to his beautiful face every morning, I won't get that now because I ruined it and It looks like he's happy that I gave him a reason.

I should have told him and now... I'm all alone with no where to go. Well, that's untrue but it's nowhere I want to go. Should I leave? Should I fight for him? He told me he didn't love me and I'm willing to fight for him...I must be delusional.

Suddenly I jolt up, I have no idea when I fell asleep. I must have cried myself to sleep and the headache confirms it. Hunter still isn't back as I look around the dull, cold bedroom. I look at the time on my phone.

2:00am

Where is he, It's late. He probably doesn't want to look at me. He probably won't come home until I'm gone. He must hate me. Well, he thinks I'm ugly and pathetic so of course he does. I turn on the nightstand lamp and stand in front of the mirror staring at my reflection. I feel so ugly, I never use to see myself as ugly before. I truly do feel pathetic and ugly. A lump forms in my throat. Please no more crying I'm fed up of crying.

"I'm strong...I'm beautiful...I'm worth it", I whisper to myself staring at my watery eyes in the mirror.

"Love yourself", I force a smile. I wipe the tear that falls and walk back turning off the nightstand lamp and curling up into a ball. Letting the darkness fill my eyes.

"Ayyyyyyyy", a masculine voice wakens me. I rub the sleep out my eyes until I no longer see a blur.

"Shhhhhh", he bumps into the foot of the bed, "a bed is there, watch out", he mumbles with a chuckle.

"What are you doing?", I question.

"Coming home to see my toy", he laughs laying in bed beside me. I turn away, He's drunk and people say a drunk mind speaks a sober heart, so it must be true how he feels and him being drunk won't result in a civil conversation.

"Are you ever going to leave?", he sighs.

"You want me gone that bad?", my voice cracks.

"Hmm, not unless you're going to fuck me", he chuckles.

"Fuck off!", I sit up.

"Jokes, you've already fucked with me which is basically the same thing", he slurs.

"I'll be out by tomorrow", I walk towards the door, I'm going to sleep in the living room I can't sleep here and listen to his insults.

"Wait!", he says sitting up.

"What?", Is he going to tell me that he's sorry and that he does love me...I hope.

"You can sleep in here silly. You've already taken everything. Why not take half the bed too", wow. He's being an asshole, I know what I did was wrong but he's dealing with it wrong.

"I know what I did was wrong Hunter. You've already made it clear you don't love me. I'll be gone by tomorrow morning before you wake up", I swing the door open heading into the living room.

"Yea... I fucking wish I didn't", I think I hear him say as I enter the living room. I lay on the  couch snuggling into myself with no blanket. It starts to get light outside then I realise I've been staring into space for ages just thinking about things. I walk back into the bedroom. Hunter is spread across the bed on his stomach drooling. I pick my phone up from the nightstand.

5:45am it reads on my phone.

I gather a few of my things and stop at the front door. I pad back into his room kneeling down beside him, I leave a note on the nightstand. Give him a kiss on the forehead and leave as quickly as I can. I love him but I can't force anyone to love me. So, I guess I'm letting him go.

******

Please, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕