Chapter 30

******

It's now Monday morning and I still haven't told Hunter. I've been off with him lately and I know he notices something is up. I had a sleep over at Andie's the remainder of the weekend like I planned. Braxton left to go back to Australia yesterday, his brother was so sweet and cared for Hunter so much. Hunter should appreciate that his brother cares so much for him. I wish I had siblings to spend time with and cared for me.

I'm at school sitting in English alone because Hunter is at the scan with Sofia, I should have told him what I know. I don't want to hurt him and I know this will only hurt more when he finds out I've known for about two weeks. I hope he forgives me and understands that I didn't want to hurt him. The school day is going by fast, faster than what I wanted it to. It's now lunch and my mind hasn't drifted from Hunter the entire morning. I notice him walking to me smirking, he gives me a kiss on the cheek and sits down beside me at the table.

"Hey, it was amazing. I can't wait to meet him...well I'm guessing it's a boy", he beams.

"Oh", I half smile as Andie takes a seat at the table.

"Are you okay? you've been off", he frowns.

"I'm okay", I lie.

"let's go home and ditch school", he whispers in my ear.

"Okay..", I say confused on why he wants to leave in a rush. He interlocks our fingers and we head for the parking lot after I say bye to Andie.

"Shut up!", I hear Sofia scream. Hunter and I cock our heads fast towards the scream. Alex is standing with Sofia hovering tall over her.

"Alex, what the fuck!?", Hunter strides over, I follow behind with my heart beating rapidly.

"Oh look... another one that's gullible!", Alex points towards Hunter.

"Alex don't!", Sofia shouts, her eyes bloodshot and gloomy.

"Oh, what you don't want him to know how much of a slut you really are!?", Alex abruptly says.

"Please Alex", she begins to sob.

"What?", Hunter questions looking back and forth between them.

"The baby isn't yours", he begins to laugh, "Tell him Sofia"

"What is he talking about!?", Hunter raises his voice. Sofia stays silent looking at the ground quietly sobbing.

"It's Jacobs", Alex continues to laugh at making everyone miserable.

"Shut the fuck up Alex! Let her talk!", Hunter shoves Alex out of the way and stands in front on Sofia.

"Talk Sofia!!!", Hunter yells causing myself and Sofia to jump.

"It's...not yours it's...Jacobs", she confesses. Hunter clenches his jaw and fists as anger consumes him.

"I thought Brinley would tell you!", she sobs looking my way. She literally just pushed me right under the bus.

"You knew?", Hunter turns my way. I feel a tear coming down my cheek, I didn't even know I was tearing up. The disappointment and hurt I see in his eyes breaks my heart.