Chapter 2

******

"Ouch! your words hurt Brinley", he says sarcastically while holding his hand over his heart.

"I don't give fuck, leave me alone", I say with a scowl.

"Babe, I want you back", He softly speaks and takes my free hand like it was persuade me, I pull my hand away from him.

"Well Alex, I don't want you back so fuck off!", I sternly say.

"Why not babe?", He says and I cringe. 

"You hurt me Alex... you wanted sex and I told you I wasn't ready for that, you tried to force me to do something that I didn't want to do", I say feeling tears brimming my eyes but I swallow them back up because I won't let myself cry over him again. Alex was the golden boy, rich, popular and an asshole. He has slept with half of the school. Me and him dated for about 5 months last year and when I told him I wasn't ready he wasn't happy about it one bit and he didn't like "just making it"

"I know bab-"

I cut him off, "you don't get to call me that anymore, I will never go back with you because of what you did. I found out after we broke up that you cheated on me multiple times and you really think I'm that stupid. I'm so glad I never had sex with you. If I did I'd probably kill myself", I spit and barge past his shoulder not looking back. That was probably one of the hardest things I had to do. I'm so proud of myself for not crying and standing my ground. He's an asshole and deserved everything I said to him or even more.

When walking into my first class I sit down near the back because I hate being at the front where the teacher can see me. When class begins the doors swing open loudly and smacks against the wall, that boy I bummed into before heading to my locker walks in as if he owns the place. Everyone's eyes shoot towards him and I roll my eyes at the cockiness that I can see without even talking to him. Alex is cock and I liked it before and now I realise anyone that is jacked up with that much cockiness they're definitely an asshole. 

His build is big and muscly so clearly he works out. His tattoos filling every inch of his body from what I can see which makes him look hotter along with his brown slicked back hair. His tattoos make him look much older, why did his parents allow him to ruin his body?

"My bad", he laughs clearly not affected by everyone's attention on him. He walks over to me with a strut of confidence and sits down, I look away fast.

Why is he sitting beside me? I hope he doesn't try talk to me because he's too gorgeous and I'll begin to stutter and get all distracted, it doesn't help that he's rude and knows he's good looking I said to myself this year I wasn't going to let myself get distracted like last year but with him being in school and in my classes I'm sure that won't happen, the rudeness will surely help but maybe make my life a living hell. 

"Everyone this is Hunter Hayes", Mrs Watt points to the boy beside me, "he is new this year all the way from England, please welcome him. Okay now in today's class we're going to read Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, we're going to read and then discuss it, this will be the assignment which will make up most of you grade for the year so read carefully. Has anyone heard about it or read it before?", I stopped listening like usual and become bored of the discussion already, the girl at the front of the class begins to blab on that she's read it a thousand times and watched the movie, she basically swoons about it. Me I couldn't care less about any of this, I just want to get out of this place and head to college. I turn to Hunter when I feel his eyes on me.

"What?", I say confused.

"What's your name?",  He says seriously with a thick British accent.

Would be lying if I said it wasn't hot. 

"Brinley Brooks", I nod pursing my lips.

"Strange name, Brinley Brooks", he mocks. I look away because he was totally making fun of me.

"So Brinley Brooks, how about we meet in the janitors office in like what...5 minutes?", he smirks looking me up and down.

Ugh.

"HA-HA-HA, fuck off", I scowl.

"Alright, prude much", he scoffs.

I gave him a death glare before looking away again. What a dick, I don't even know him and he's asking me into the janitors office. I can already tell what type of person he is with his stupid hot tattoos... he is hot, super hot...no shut up Brinley he's a player it's obvious and I want to hit myself for even thinking he's hot because it guess it doesn't change his personality. I feel his hand slide up my thigh and I jump up off my seat knocking it over, everyone glares at me with the loud noise of my seat hitting the floor. 

What the fuck!

"I need to go to the restroom", I say catching my breath.

"Okay go ahead, Brinley", Mrs Watt says.I practically run out the door.

When I came in a few minutes later I look towards Hunter, he is now on his phone not even paying attention to Mrs Watt. I sat back down beside him and he glances at me still holding his phone in his hand, he gives me a cheeky smirk.

"Fanny flutters?", He asks with a cheeky smirk.

"What?", I ask in confusion.

******

Vote, comment and follow!😊

Don't be a silent reader❤

Love you all💕