Chapter 20

******

The day is going by fast. I woke up this morning feeling amazing with Hunter right beside me. I felt embarrassed with the blood on the sheets but Hunter told me it was fine and it was normal and, that I shouldn't be embarrassed. He made me go for a shower while he changed the sheets and I got home early enough to change, brush my teeth and talk a bit to my father before heading to school. He said I was different but a good happy different and I could see something sparkle in his eyes that he was proud of me. He's always been a supportive dad and always tries his hardest to make me happy which he always has. I hope he knows he's doing a good job at being a single father and raising me.

I'm currently sitting in the cafeteria with Andie, Wyatt and Hunter we all laughed at stories Wyatt told us before we knew it lunch is over and we need to head for class. I'm dreading gym class, I hate doing sports and it's not for me but I'm glad Wyatt is in my class because we always have a good laugh, Hunter and Andie have History sadly, I wish they were in the same class as Wyatt and I.

After school I'm heading towards Hunters car, when I get into the parking lot his car isn't there, he told me he would give me a ride home so it's odd. I try calling him but he doesn't pick up. I guess I'll text.

Me: Where are you?

I wait five minutes before leaving, he still hasn't text me back and I'm starting to get worried. When I arrive home I make myself a quick microwave meal and sit down in the living room watching tv.

****

It's now 9pm and I still haven't heard from Hunter, I'm really worried. I've tired calling him five times but he still isn't picking up.

Me :Why aren't you answering
Me: Are you okay?
Me: I'm starting to get worried, please call me!

I don't know what to do, what if something happened to him, what if he's with a girl or taking drugs...what if it's Darnell. I need to stop overthinking I'm sure he is fine and just busy, I crawl into bed laying down and my mind was going wild about all the possibilities that could be wrong but I push it to the back of my mind and drift off to sleep.

****

I'm currently brushing my teeth getting ready for school, I still haven't heard from Hunter, I'm hoping he's fine, I hope he'll be at school and he tells me that he was just busy and nothing was wrong and I'm overreacting for nothing. When I arrive at school with Andie and Wyatt, I head for my locker before class, I was suddenly pushed against a locker and my heart jumps out my chest, ugh it's Sofia. She has her arm across my chest to keep me in place.

"Hello Brinley", she giggles. I push her back off my chest and she smirks.

"What do you want Sofia?", I ask.

"Hmm nothing, just wanted to tell you where Hunter was last night which was...my bed", she laughs.

"What?", I feel the lump forming in my throat. I'm sure that's not true.

"That's right, my bed. My legs were wrapped around him all night", she boosts.

"He wouldn't do that", I mutter. He wouldn't do that when I just lost my virginity to him, would he?

"What was it he said... oh yeah, it was the best head he has ever had", she laughs walking away with a hip sway.

I was lost for words, he wouldn't do that to me, I need to ask him before jumping to conclusions right? He wouldn't, not after I gave him my virginity. No he wouldn't do that, I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I wipe it away fast. I leave school not wanting to be around anyone. I walk home and when I get home I lay on my bed. I keep telling myself he wouldn't do that but I always think the worst, I'm going to try call him again. After I try calling him ten times I gave up, I'm not even sure if he was at school

Me; Hunter, where are you? We need to talk

I lay there waiting to see if I get a response. I finally hear the ting and I quickly grab my phone but it isn't who wanted it to be.

Andie: Can I call you?

Me: yeah

"Hello", she speaks softly.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No" she begins to sob.

"What's wrong!?", I say concerned.

"Bryce and I broke up and Brinley...I think I'm pregnant"

"What!?", I say way too loudly.

"Can I come to yours to take a test, I can't do it at mine"

"Yeah of course, come over", I say.

******

Where do you think Hunter is?

Do you think he slept with Sofia?

Vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕