Chapter 6

******

He slides his hand down to the hem of my jeans, his fingers wrap around the hem of my jeans and pulling then down. He crawls back up hovering over me using his elbow to make sure he doesn't crush me. His jade eyes looking into my eyes, It feels like I'm watching him in slow motion as he begins to lean forward to kiss me again. He deepens the kiss by sliding his tongue into my mouth. The kiss is so slow and passionate and totally different to any other kiss I've had before. With Alex it was always rushed and sloppy like he couldn't wait any longer to get into my pants.

Oh god! What am doing? I should be doing homework or something.

He reaches down slowly circling my clit over the top of my panties and bodysuit, I moan into his mouth with a shaky breath. I'm surprised how good it feels and how my body is reacting to the delicate touch, it makes my toes want to curl.

"You're so wet holy shit, baby", He whispers into my mouth. His voice deep and raspy.

"Oh god!", I moan feeling sensation fill my whole body. All my nerves have gone as I sink into the passion, no longer caring about how long I've known him or how ridiculous I must look right now.

He unclips my bodysuit and pulls it up just above my belly button. He reaches for my panties pulling them down my legs, I feel the cold air hit my sensitive area as I spread my legs further. He starts moving in circles on my clit again and after a few moments he slides one finger inside me, pumping slowly and I gasp in surprise with the skin connection. It feels much better without the material being a barrier.

It's strange but feels amazing.

"You're driving me crazy, Brin", he says biting his lip and moving his head back down to kiss me, his lips soft against mine. He starts pumping faster while rubbing his thumb on my clit causing tightness in my stomach.

"H-Hunter", I moan out a stutter into his mouth again.

"Come for me, Brin", he says breaking our kiss.

"Oh my god", I moan while my legs shake uncontrollably as I burst with pleasure.

What the fuck was that?

He continues to slowly pump until I came down from my high. He takes his fingers out and sucks them clean which is strange to me, I gulp not sure what to do now.

"One day I'll taste all of you", he eyes my body licking his lips.

I cover my face with embarrassment of what just happened. He walks into my bathroom coming back out with wipes as he chuckles, he comes over and wipes me clean before going back into the bathroom. I stand up quickly and pull back on my panties, I then run into my closet and put on some shorts and replaces my bodysuit with a normal baggy t-shirt. I walk out past the mirror and glare at myself. My lips are swollen from kissing him and my my cheeks are blushed red, I look down to my neck...oh my fucking god, it was a fucking hickey. I rub it thinking it will magically disappear but it only makes it worse so I groan and walk over to my bed and sit down, Hunter comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed next to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"How about we make this a regular thing", he says still smirking, clearly happy with himself about what just happened.

"What? No this won't happen again", I say gesturing between myself and him. I think anything more than what we just did will play with my nerves. I don't think I can go further than that, I'm already regretting but I'm not which doesn't make sense.

"Ouch, little Miss Brooks... did you just use me?", He slaps both hands on this cheek acting shocked, "Wait no, I actually don't care. You can use me anytime you want if it involves what just happened", he winks and I roll my eyes.

"I think you should go now, my dad will be home soon", I lie.

"I need to go do a thing anyway", he says scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at school", I say walking him downstairs to the front door practically pushing him out the door as he laughs.

"See you later, I'm sure it'll be a blast next time", he winks again.

"Ew", I laugh while closing the front door on him.

I run upstairs and jump on my bed picking my phone up from my bed side table, I FaceTime Andie immediately, It rings for a few seconds before she picks up. "Omg, guess what the fuck just happened", I say  laughing with shame.

"Oh no, what happened?", She asks with her eyebrow arched.

I tell her everything that happened with so much detail which probably wasn't needed. She was gobsmacked and squealing with excitement for me. "I can't believe that happened, I'm actually so proud of you. You're finally getting action"

"Not as much as you", I wiggle my eyebrows. Andie is kind of a slut, she lost her virginity around fifteen and she's had so many encounters but she's always safe so who the fuck cares, at least she's happy and I'm proud of her no matter what.

"Yeah yeah, anyway about my birthday party. It's this Friday", She does a little dance. She loves her birthday and becomes excited each year. Her birthday is on Thursday so were having the party on Friday so we can die in peace on the Saturday.

"I can't wait", I enthuse.

"Okay, I'm tired as shit and I have to finish cleaning my room or I won't do it. Goodnight slut", she winks.

"Goodnight, you bitch", I roll my eyes and chuckle.

I lay back on my bed thinking about Hunter, I want him to make me come again and do other things to me but it makes me nervous at the same time, it felt amazing but I wouldn't tell him that and doing it to myself cringes me. My thoughts are broken when my dad knocks on the door, he slowly opens it peeping his head through the ajar door.

"Hi sweetie, how was school?", He asks. I thought he would be working late, I guess not. I'm glad Hunter left otherwise it would have been awkward.

"It was fine, kinda boring as usual. How was work?"

"Was busy like usual, get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning sweetie", he walks over to me and kisses my forehead. He walks back over to the door "love you", he coos.

"Goodnight, love you too dad", I reply.

I turn off my bed side lamp and lay back staring at the ceiling. Before I knew it my eyes were closed and I drifted off to sleep. dreaming about what happened tonight.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader

Love you all💕