Chapter 7

******

I woke up feeling fresh, I slept like a little baby. I jump off my bed happily and skip to my bathroom, I turn on the shower and slide off my pyjama's stepping in. The warm water hits my back feels releasing tension in my muscles.

After about 20 minutes I turns off the shower and step out wrapping myself in a towel, I brush my teeth. After I go into my room heading to my closet. I stand for about ten minutes not knowing what to wear. I finally pick out an outfit that is a little risky for me but I'm feeling a new boost of confidence.

 I feel great right now

I feel great right now. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and decide to apply casual makeup for once. I head downstairs to find a note on the fridge.

*Got called into work early, sorry sweetie. When I'm home we'll order pizza and watch movies 
-Dad*

I feel like I hardly see him anymore and it sucks. I grab an apple and sit down on the stool at the island counter. After I eat my apple I hear a honk outside and I swing my backpack on my back and head outside. Andie drives to school while we laugh and talked about Hunter and her family.

I put my combination in and my locker opens. It was all of a sudden slammed shut in my face and I turn my head to the side to see who it is.

"Sofia, what do you want?", I scowl.

"Listen. you stay away from Hunter, he's mine", She spits.

"Hmm, what are you talking about?", he just moved here so how can he be hers and how on earth does she know about Hunter?

"We saw you and him at In-N-Out, leave him alone like I said he's mine and if not I'll mess up your fucking face", she smiles with a head tilt.

She's insane.

"Listen Sofia, I don't give a fuck what you saw so stay out my business", I push past her shoulder and head for my first class. I'm really not scared of Sofia, she's been picking on me throughout the years and she always says she'll hurt me but not once has she actually done it. She's all mouth...little bitch.

When I enter English class, Hunter is sitting in the same seat that he sat at all last week. I sit down beside him and he looks my way. "Hello gorgeous", he pulls that perfect smirk of his.

"Hey Bro", I laugh.

"Wow...you let your brother touch you like that?", he says laughing and pushes his hair back off his head.

"HAHAHA", I fake laugh while sticking up my middle finger.

Hunter tries getting my attention for about twenty minutes into the class

"Psssst"
"Brinley"
"Help, I don't know what I'm doing here"
"Why you ignoring me?"
"I'll keep annoying you"
"Brinley!"
"Oi Brooks!"
"I'll finger you right here right now if you don't answer me", he pokes my side.

"Oh my god. Shut up, I'm trying to listen", I lie, I never listen.

"Wow...moody", he scoffs, "I have an offering"

"About what?"

"Us, me and you"

"It's you and I"

"What?", He says in confusion and I roll my eyes, "Just listen", he demands leaning on the table with his elbows.

"No, I'm trying to listen to Ms Watt"

"After school then, I'll give you a lift home"

"Okay, whatever", I sigh. I'm only agreeing to shut him up, he's been bugging me this entire time.

At lunch Andie, Wyatt and I sit in the cafeteria eating our food, "So I met a guy!", Andie says smiling wide showing her pearly white teeth.

"Really?", Wyatt and I say at the same time and laugh. He takes a huge bite out his burger trying to supress his laughter from people looking at us.

"Yeah, I've been seeing him for awhile during the summer and I didn't tell you guys because we weren't official but we made it official last night so... I have a boyfriend", she says with an enormous smile plastered on her face, wider than before.

"Oh my god!!!!", I squeal "tell me everything!", I say extremely happy for her. She hasn't been great with relationships so I'm chuffed that she's finally in a relationship that seems to make her happy.

"Okay, he doesn't go here he's in college, community college an hour away from here and his name is Bryce and he's amazing, hot and he is the best sex I've never had, hands down", she boosts.

"I'm so happy for you, A", I say smiling at her.

"Me too", Wyatt smiles.

"Do yous want to hang out after school?", Wyatt asks.

"I can't, I'm spending time with my dad and Hunter wants to talk to me", I roll my eyes, I can feel him irritating him already.

"Oooo", they both say at the same time.

"No it's not like that, he probably just wants to be friends which I'm completely fine with", for once I actually am okay with it. Its weird, I thought once I had done anything sexual with anyone I'd be attached but not with Hunter, I think it's cause I know he's a fuck boy and I knew what he was like before I agreed.

After school I walk into the parking lot and see Hunter leaning against his car, he looks so hot wearing black ripped jeans and a white T-shirt, his tattoos are visible underneath as the sunlight hits him. When he spots me he gives me a small smile, I give him a wave with a lopsided smile. He walks around the car to the driver side and slides in. I open the passengers side door and hop in.

"What do you want to talk about?", I ask not wasting time.

"We'll talk when we get there", he sternly says.

"Okay?"

After driving for about twenty minutes in silence with faint music on the radio, he taps his fingers along to the music which makes me smile and look away, I don't think he realised he was doing it. He pulls into a long dirt forest road.

"Where are we?", I ask curiously.

"Shhh", he says while unbuckling his seatbelt after he stops and turns off the car. He gets out of the car and I followed him as he walks down a narrow grassy pathway, the grass his been flattened as if someone has walked down it multiple time which has made it a pathway. we reach a heap of trees and bushes at the end of the path, he pushes the tree branch to the side and gestures for me to walk through and I do.

"Wowwww!", I say gobsmacked looking at my surroundings.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader

Love you all💕