Chapter 10

******

******

I knew he needs a distraction so I decide to just kiss him back, we made an agreement that we would be each other's distraction. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission to enter his tongue, I slip my tongue in. He stops and looking into my eyes before running his thumbs over my bottom lip and given me a peck on the lips followed with a smirk.

"We'll go to my place, my dad won't be home", he looks deep into my eyes before interlocking our hands. I thought maybe we'd just stay here at Andie's but I'm guess he doesn't want to be here. We head downstairs and Wyatt stumbles into us.

"Hey girl", he slurs holding a red cup.

"I have to go, I'm sorry Wyatt. Tell Andie that I'm sorry, please?",

"Yeah no problem" he slurs looking between Hunter and I. I felt bad for leaving my best friends birthday party but she's probably drunk somewhere not even noticing I've gone.

Hunter tugs on my hand and rushes for the front door, when we're on the porch a woman is helping her boyfriend clean his bloody face and I immediately know that's who Hunter fought with. He swings the passenger side door open as I advert my eyes back in front of m. He puts me inside and buckles my seatbelt in. He goes around the car into the driver seat and starts up the car before peeling away from the sidewalk.

I don't know why he buckled me in, I'm more than capable to do it myself. We drive for about twenty minutes with the radio on to break the silence, I'm not entirely sure what to say because I feel my nerves building up about what we're going to do. He takes a left turn and pulls up to a gate when he gets closer to the gate the gates open and he drives down a small road which leads to to big house. It's so beautiful. He parks the car to the side and my eyes stay trained on the house I can't believe he lives here.

 He parks the car to the side and my eyes stay trained on the house I can't believe he lives here

This house is ten times bigger than mine, mines looks petite compared to his. My thoughts are broken when Hunter pulls me out of the car. I didn't even hear him get out of the car. He moves me towards the front door and through a long hall, the hall is big and spotlessly clean, the décor screams "I'm rich", the smell of vanilla hits my nostrils, yum.