Chapter 43

******

I walk into Hunter's apartment after a long meal with my dad. I told him about my mother and he got angry and said he knew this would happen, he also said he's sorry but it wasn't his fault and he has nothing to apologise for. I told him I'm back with Hunter and he told me to be careful, I could tell he's sceptical about it. I understand he wants to protect me after that month I spent crying and self-loathing.

I crawl onto Hunters bed and lay on top of him, he wraps his arms around me tightly and I place my chin on his chest to look up at him.

"How was dinner?", he asks opening his sleepy eyes.

"Good, he was really mad about my mother", I close my eyes. I'm honestly fed up of talking about it but I knew he would ask.

"Good", He kisses my forehead, I love the small gestures he does.

"What time does your brother arrive tomorrow?", I ask.

"About twelve in the afternoon", he moves me off his chest and onto the bed, he leans on his elbow looking towards me.

"And his girlfriend is coming?", I question.

"Yeah", He sighs rolling his eyes.

"That's good", I smile and peck his lips. It means I get to meet more of his family and I won't be the only girl there.

"Not really", He laughs.

"Why?"

"She's a bitch", he shrugs.

"Hunter!", I scold.

"What? it's true", he laughs.

"Yeah but still", he can't agree because I don't know her, "I'm tired", I whine and lift myself off the bed.

"Stay here", He says pulling me back into his arms.

"Hunter"

"Just tonight", He whispers in my ear.

"Fine", I smile. He stands to his feet and takes his shirt off, handing it to me.

"Here", He says.

"Thanks", I smile.

I love wearing his clothes, I take my black jeans off, unclip my bodysuit and pull his t-shirt over my head. I look up and see him gawking looking up and down my body licking his lips, I unclip my bra and pull it through the t-shirt sleeve.

"You like?", I smirk.

"Hmhm", He nods walking over lifting me up and throwing me on the bed. I let out a loud giggle.

"You're so sexy, you know that?", He says hovering over me.

"Stop", I blush.

"Or what?", He smirks leaning down and placing his lips on mine.

****

I awake at the sound of Hunter's alarm, I reach over his body groaning because I'm still tired. I turn it off before padding to the bathroom to take a shower. I step into the warm water letting it soak into my skin. We were at it all night. It was amazing, every second of every minute. His warm hands were running over my body...

"Morning, baby", he says breaking me from my perverted thoughts. He wraps his arm around my naked body planting a kiss on my neck.

"Morning", I lean back against him.

"How's your hips?", He laughs.

"How's your back?", I laugh pushing him back, I begin to shampoo my hair.

"Not sore... enough", he smirks pushing me against the shower wall. "Again?", He grins.

"I can't, I need to get ready", I push up off the wall and rinse the shampoo out my hair.

"No fun", he sulks.

Once I condition my hair and wash my body, I step out the shower leaving a very moody and horny Hunter. I brush my teeth and I pull on my clothes that I wore the night before. I tell Hunter I'm going to my father's for new clothes and give him a small peck while he's brushing his teeth and we exchange love yous.

****

After I get to my house, I change and collected a few sets of clothes because I have a feeling he'd ask me to stay again. Hunter turned the extra room to a guest bedroom which was suppose to be a baby nursery. So with that, Braxton and his girlfriend have some place to stay which is in the guest bedroom.

I decide to go to Target to get a few things like groceries and some other essentials. By the time I'm done I load all the bags into my dads car and head to Hunter's. I really need my own car.

Its now four PM when I open Hunter's front door I hear chatting coming from the living room, I head for the kitchen placing the groceries into the refrigerator and cupboards. I walk into the living room seeing Hunter sitting on the single chair, Braxton and his girlfriend on the long couch.

"Hey, baby", Hunter nervously smiles almost relieved that I'm here.

"Hi", I say to them all.

"Hey Brinley, long time no see", Braxton says pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi, I'm Lauren", she states as Braxton pulls out of our hug.

"Hi", I smile.

I walk to sit on the couch closest to Hunter but he grabs my hand pulling me onto his lap and give him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"How long have you and Briana been together?", Lauren ask Hunter with a sweet smile.

"It's Brinley", Hunter scowls.

She clearly did that on purpose and it looks like she hates me already, I don't even know her. She seems like one of them stuck up barbie types. She has straight blonde hair with a thin figure. Her boobs slightly big and pushed up showing cleavage, she's wearing black leggings and a pink crop top showing off her belly button piercing. Her makeup is full coverage and way to much for my liking.

"We've been together for-", I start.

"None of your business", Hunter cuts me off. He must really not like her, he's being so rude but to be honest I'm loving his rudeness right now. I don't know what it is, the atmosphere feels off.

"Hunter!", Braxton warns.

"Anyway, I'm making dinner tonight any suggestions?", I ask quickly to stop any argument that was about to happen.

"Oh, you cook", Lauren scoffs looking away with an eye roll.

This bitch is really testing me but I know it would be wrong to retaliate. Hunter wasn't lying when he said she was a bitch. I look towards Hunter and he doesn't look the slightest bit happy.

"Could you maybe make your lasagne again", Braxton gleams.

"Of course, I'll start it now", I smile.

I stand up from Hunters lap and head to the kitchen with my thoughts running wild. I really wanted to get out of there. Lauren was staring at me as if I've slept with Braxton which is disgusting. I can't believe how rude she's being towards a complete stranger. Wonder why she's being like that. I haven't done anything wrong, or have I? Ugh this is stressing me out.

I hope dinner goes well because I'm not in the mood for the drama, I'm drained from being up most of the night with Hunter and I got up early. I've hardly slept, I wish I could sleep now by the looks of it tonight won't be fun.

*****

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕