Chapter 39

******

It's Saturday morning and my mother texted me to go for breakfast. I'm nervous again about seeing her again. When I arrive she gives me a hug and I feel my heart warm up. I've never realised how much I missed her because I've never known her but I do.

Breakfast goes by amazingly, we laugh and talk about the future about me going to college and different majors. I also told her about Hunter but not entirely everything, I told her about the arguments we've had. She said "I don't like the sound of him", I felt the need to defend him. He wasn't there to defend himself and it annoys me, I miss him terribly.

After breakfast we went shopping, I was having so much fun. we could have been doing this all my life but I guess she's making up for it now. She dropped me off a home and gave me another hug, I walk in to my father standing near the door with his arms crossed.

Uh oh

"Why were you with her?"

"she found me a-and she wants to make-"

"No! she had plenty of years. Eighteen years!", he raises his voice.

"Dad, she's my mother I deserve to know her", I quietly say.

"She doesn't deserve to know you, sweetie. She wasn't here. I was and still am. I'm going to be here until I die", he sighs.

"But she's my mother", I say again. I know he's right but I've gotten to know her.

"A mother that left you, us. She hasn't been a mother since the day she left"

"Please...allow me to get to know her, I need this dad", I feel my tears brewing.

"Okay, just promise me one thing", he says and I nod.

"Please don't run to her, don't ever move in with her. Don't leave me, it would break my heart losing you, sweetie", his tone sad.

"I would never leave you", I half smiled. He places a kiss on my forehead and walks to the kitchen, I know he needs some time.

I head upstairs, dropping my bags at the door and flop onto my bed. It's Christmas in two weeks and I haven't gotten any presents, would I even get my mother anything. I should maybe ask Andie to go shopping with me, I feel my eyes becoming heavy, maybe I'll just take a little nap. I close my eyes and let sleep possess me.

I jolt up to my phone ringing, I answer quickly fuming because I was having a good ass nap.

"What?!"

"Me, you equals party", Andie squeals.

"No", I whine.

"Oh come onnnn, let's have some fun before we head to college", she begs.

"Fine", I give in. No doubt we'll be attending different college's.

"I'll see you at seven", she says quickly then hangs up.

Ughhhh.

I look at the time, it's 4pm. I slept like a damn baby for so long. I go into my bathroom, drop my clothes off my body and step into the steaming hot shower. After my shower I sit at my makeup desk after an hour of doing my makeup and doing my hair for another thirty. I search through my clothes trying to figure out what to wear.