Chapter 46

******

Christmas is over which means back to school. Christmas was surprisingly amazing. After talking to Hunter all that night and him telling me those things has made us closer, at first I was distant the morning after but I was just overthinking everything and It was replaying in my head. I love him more and more each hour, minute and second when with him.

He's much happier that he has gotten all the past off his chest, Brax stayed for the whole two weeks, Brax and Hunter are somewhat civil now, not really but it's not like how they were before. Brax broke up with Lauren.

Thank god.

She was a bitch, I know it's bad but I hate her for sleeping with Hunter, childish I know but jealousy is a bitch. She got a flight back to Australia the day after. I was glad to see her go, I have a feeling the boys were too.

We spent Christmas day at my father's house. We had a delicious meal that myself and my father cooked. Hunter surprised me and got me a promise ring, I sobbed as he made a speech about how much loves me as placed it on my middle finger. I told him I wasn't sure what to get him so I dressed up in sexy lingerie and placed a big bow on myself, rubbish gift I know but he seemed to like it.. he loved it actually. He couldn't keep his hands off me the whole night and I loved it, he said, "You're the best gift ever", butterflies fluttered when he said it and I was in complete awe.

I'm dreading going back to school, Hunter and I have been in our own little bubble and I loved it, I just don't want anything to change that. I'm so glad I went to the doctors for contraception during the holidays, I forgot my appointment the first time but I made sure to remember the second time. The doctor and I we went through different contraceptives thoroughly and I decided to go for the injection, just because if I went for the pill I'd forget and the implant freaked me out just having it there in my arm, yuck makes me feel nauseous.

"Morning beautiful", his sleepy hoarse voice speaks with one eye open. I've been in deep thought staring at him while he sleeps, must make me look like a weirdo.

"Hi", I smile.

"What time is it?", he questions.

"Hmmm", I turn to look at the time on my phone, "six Am"

"Ugh, why are you up so early?", He groans snaking his arms around my waist pulling me closer onto his chest.

"Dunno", I shrug with a smile.

"We don't need to get up for like another hour", He states.

"I know", I giggle.

"I have an idea to pass time", He smirks.

"Hm, what may that be?", I whisper into his ear feeling myself become excited.

"Play Xbox", He laughs and I swat his arm playfully because I thought he meant something else.

"I'm joking baby", He smirks as his hands lower down my waist landing on my ass and gently squeezes, I gasp lightly. I'm wet already and he's barely touched me. This boy does things to me "I'm hungry", his voice husky.

"Let's get breakfast then", I move to get off his torso, I didn't want to eat breakfast right now. I want him inside me but I'm too shy to just come out and say it.

"No, baby", he hold my hips firmly in place, "Not for food", he smirks with a low laugh.

I blush instantly when I click on. He wraps his fingers around the top of my shorts tugging them down, I lift my body letting it go past my hips and off my legs. He sits leaning against the headboard with me on his lap pulling me closer.

He leans slowly in to touch his lips with mine, I pull his neck smashing our lips together, I wrap my arms around his neck as I massaging my tongue with his. I want him so bad, I begin to rock my hips back and forth for some friction becoming impatient. He holds my hips making it impossible to move, I can feel the frustration flood through my body.

He moves his right hand to the front of my panties, rubbing his fingers where my clit is. I moan with the contact, "You're throbbing for my touch", he says lowly. I feel myself on the verge of coming undone with just his words.

I dig my nails into his shoulders gripping tightly holding back my orgasm. He groans, hauling my panties down with need. I remove his boxers with a tug, he lifts his body slightly up as I remove them. I straddle his lap again.

He lifts my vest top up over my head, leaving wet kisses down my neck. I shiver at his touch, his length stokes past my wet fold folds, "Fuck", he groans as I rock my hips back and forth. He quickly lifts me up and lowers me onto his length. I moan as I slide down, "Oh fuck" I gasp.

he continues to lift me up and down, in and out. He quickens his pace lifting his hips to meet mine going deeper hitting the right spot. I lean forward into the crook of his neck as I weaken with pleasure. I begin moaning louder the deeper he gets. I nibble on his neck and suck gently leaving hickeys. He digs his fingers into my hips and throws his head back against he headboard as pleasure runs through his body.

"Brin", He moans as I bounce quicker feeling my climax. I scratch my nails down his neck to his shoulders as my climax gets pleasingly clos. He pushes me back to see my face to looks into my eyes deeply, fuck me his eyes are beautiful.

I close my eyes tightly shut as my stomach tightens, my hips buck and my back arches, "Look at me baby!", He groans thrusting hard. I open my eyes my legs begin to shake as euphoria takes over me.

"Hunter!", I replicate in moans. He thrusts one more time hard before shooting his seed into me, he rest his head in the crook of my neck while we catch our breaths.

"I love you", He croaks out as I come back to reality.

"I love you", I respond placing a peck on his lips.

We sit for a few minutes enjoying each others company, we both have a speedy shower together and get ready for school. I wish we didn't need to go, I haven't seen Andie and Wyatt so I'm hyped to see them. I can't wait until school is over because Hunter and I can finally start our life together. College, my subconscious tells me as I swipe the mascara over my lashes. What will we do for college? Will we be long distance? Will we go to the same college? My thoughts run wild. Will he even want to be with me while we're in college?

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours", Hunter says placing a kiss on my forehead.

"College", I shrug.

"What about it?", he snakes his arms around my waist.

"Will we go to the same college, will we do long distance?", I turn towards him.

"Uhm, I'm not going to college", he shrugs.

"What? Why not?", I ask with concern, why doesn't he want to go? I thought everyone wanted to go.

"I'm going to go back to London", He says.

Wait what?!

******

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕