Chapter 25

******

I stumble back into Jacob's house looking for Hunter, I can't tell Hunter what I know. It has to come from Sofia since it's her that told him that it's his. I can't tell him I don't want to break his heart, I can imagine his face if I were to tell him. I'll confront her at school and I just hope she tells him, I really don't want to but if she doesn't... I'll need too.

I stumble into the kitchen and Hunter is sitting at the island counter passed out, I better get him home. He's been taking shots all night and drinking something from the red cup all night.

"Hunter?", I shake his shoulder.

"Mmm", He mumbles.

"Babe, come on let's go", I shake him again.

"Okay", he slurs slowly opening his eyes. He stands to his feet swaying and wraps his arm around my shoulder for stability, I guide him outside as best as I can. He's heavy, you know.

"BRIN!", Andie shouts.

"Yeah?"

"You're leaving?", She questions.

"Yeah, I'm tipsy and he's wasted", I laugh softly.

"Okay, be careful", she says and I reply with a you too before leaving and walking home with Hunter, well Hunter's apartment... not home.

When we arrive at his apartment I unlock the door after pulling the keys from his back pocket, he sways towards his room and flops onto the bed, I begin to undress him.

"Ooo, we going to have some fun?", He slurs sitting up touching my hips.

"No, you are drunk. You need to sleep"

"You're so beautiful you know that, I love you more than anything. I'm so happy I met a pure honest woman I can always count on you, I have no idea what you've done to me but It's definitely something", he taps my nose before falling back onto the bed and closing his eyes, "Move in with me please?", he mumbles half asleep. What?! He wants me to move in?

It's too soon..

I felt terrible... beyond terrible. I'm keeping a secret that he deserves to know. If Sofia doesn't tell him I really need to no matter what. I get changed into a red silk short nightgown and curl up beside him , I feel myself drift off with the thoughts about Hunter's reaction if I were to tell him.

 I get changed into a red silk short nightgown and curl up beside him , I feel myself drift off with the thoughts about Hunter's reaction if I were to tell him

****

I wake up to the worst headache I've ever had, I turn to my side and Hunter isn't in bed. I stride to the kitchen for a glass of water and when I enter I instantly started drooling, he looks so hot in his red towel leaning against the kitchen counter, his tattoos showing is just...yum, I could feel the warmness in between my legs

He coughs and I look up to see him staring at my body, he's the one drooling now just as much as I am

"Gawking?", I question walking by him and reaching up to collect a glass. His eyes never leave my body while I walk towards the fridge pushing my glass against the water dispenser. He walks towards me as I take a sip. He takes the glass out my hand placing it on the counter.

"You have no idea how sexy you are", he licks his lips looking me up and down.

"Hmm", is all that comes out.

"I love when you still get nervous around me", he runs his hands down to the back on my thighs lifting me up off my feet placing me on the counter. He stands in between my legs, running his hands up and down my thighs. He leans in placing his lips on mine, he licks my bottom lip before entering his tongue. Bunching up my nightgown and pulling down my panties, I pull off his towel leaving him completely naked.

"Condom?", I breathe into his lips.

He moves away from me and walks out of the kitchen. He comes back holding a small packet in his hand, he rips it open and rolls it on. He places himself in between my legs and slowly enters me, beginning kissing me again. He thrusts into me, holding my hips in place. He removes his lips from mine and kisses my neck under my earlobe. He wraps his fingers around my throat lightly.

"You like that don't you", he groans thrusting harder. I couldn't speak I just let out a loud moan, his words do so much to me I could come undone already.

"You're mine Brinley, only mine", he says tightening his grip.

"Yes", I moan out in agreement as my eyes roll back.

"Don't you dare come", he rolls his hips harder smacking out bodies together, I dig my nails into his back trying to hold back.

"Fuck! Hunter I can't", I moan arching my back.

"Baby, listen to what you're told", he lifts me up off the counter keeping his movements. He bent me over the kitchen table gripping my hips pounding into the back of me. He wraps his fingers in my hair tugging slightly he pounds harder and quicker. I grip the edge of the table still trying to hold back but I can't any longer, I feel my stomach begin to tighten with the waves of pleasure he's giving me.

"Hunter please!", I scream a moan.

"Come now, baby", he thrusts one last time before slowing his pace.

"Fuck!", I scream. My legs shake rapidly. I've never came so hard before and I can feel my juices running down my thigh.

"Brinley!", he groans leaning on top of me, "that... oh god, baby. Fuck, you drive me fucking crazy", he groans through his release.

He pulls out tossing the condom into the trash, I lift myself up off the table and turn towards him smirking. "Wow", I chuckle.

"Yeah I know, let's go for a shower to get cleaned up to help with this massive headache I have", he chuckles interlocking our fingers.

****

It's now Monday which means school and I have to confront Sofia. I stayed the whole weekend at Hunter's and I miss my dad so I'm going to stay home tonight. When Hunter and I arrived at school we separated, he went class while I head to my locker hoping to see Sofia on the way but my luck, I didn't. I hope I see her soon.

School is done and I haven't seen Sofia, I asked Andie and Wyatt if they've seen her they haven't. I'm guessing she didn't come in today. I saw Jacob but he was too busy flirting with every girl he laid eyes on. I really need to talk to her tomorrow because I can't keep it in any longer. Hunter was talking about the baby all weekend I felt horrible not telling him. If I definitely don't see her tomorrow I will tell him, I just have to.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕