Chapter 8

******

A waterfall hitting a pool of water that looks so fresh and the sun beaming onto the water making it shiny. It's beautiful.

"It's my favourite place to come", he tells me.

"Didn't you just move here?", I ask.

"Something like that", he shrugs.

"When?", I ask following him towards the water. He sits down near the edge and takes off his shoes and socks to dip his feet in the pool. He taps the spot beside him and I following his actions by dipping my feet into the warm water.

"A month ago, my dad wanted to settle in I guess", he shrugs again like it's not important. I don't actually know why I'm interested when he annoys the living hell out of me.

"How did you discover this place?"

"Around a month ago, I went for a drive and just ended up here and now I come here to think", he starts laughing with a head shake.

"What?", does he need someone to talk to about something? "What do you think about?", I ask hoping to ease into the conversation.

He laughs again, "Fucking", I roll my eyes and look towards the waterfall, it's loud but so stunning. I could sit here all day.

He stand beginning to take his clothes off, I look up to him in confusion, is he about to go in the water? "What are you doing?", I ask after a few seconds as he's pulling off his jeans.

"Going for a swim. What does it look like, you goon", he chuckles like he's stating the obvious which he is. He walks into the water and dives in when it was deep enough he pops his head up out of the water and pushes his hair back off his forehead, " You not coming in?"

"You said you wanted to talk Hunter", I say loudly with a huff. We still haven't spoken about what he wanted.

"Come in then we'll talk"

"I don't have a bikini, Hunter"

"Wear your underwear, It's not like I haven't seen them. I swear I won't grope you", he puts his hands in the air as if he's surrendering.

"You've not seen everything"

"Just do it, don't be a pussy!"

"Ugh", he annoys me. I just want to talk about whatever it was he wanted to talk about.

I lift my cropped jumper over my head and slide my jeans off my legs, I then walk fast into the water while covering my body. The water feels amazing as I tread the water towards him.

"So, will you tell me now?"

"Yeah, what if me and you were some type of friends with benefits?"

"You've got to be kidding right?", I laugh. Is this seriously what he wanted to say this whole time. He could've asked me in the car but this place is beautiful so I guess I shouldn't complain.

"I'm dead serious", he says moving slowly through the water. He grabs my hips to keep me steady and I wrap my legs round his waist like its second nature.