Chapter 26

******

"Good morning, sunshine", he kisses my lips.

"Morning", I smile opening my eyes.

"We've got school in half an hour", he whispers hovering over my lips before giving me a lingered kiss.

"What!?", I jump out of bed when his words register, I rush to the bathroom and brush my teeth quickly.

"I didn't want to wake you up", he chuckles at my outburst, "Can we talk about something?", his tone serious.

"Hmm, about what?", I mumble brushing my teeth, he stands behind me leaning against the doorframe.

"I want you to move in", he says looking into my eyes through the mirror. I remember him saying that before he passed out but I didn't think he was serious, I just thought he was drunk.

"Really?", I question.

"Yeah", He grins.

"Aren't we a bit...young?", I ask after spitting toothpaste into the sink and wiping my mouth.

"Well yeah but I want to wake up to you every morning and when the baby is here It would be easier", I look down at the counter because I know it's not his baby, I just don't have the guts to tell him. No, I have to tell him. "Don't you want to?", I put my toothbrush into the holder and turn to face him.

"Hunter, I have to tell you something", I'm so nervous, I know it's going to break his heart.

"What's wrong?", He cups my cheek.

I stare into his eyes, watching the concern circling, "I'll move in", I force a smile, I chickened out. I really don't want to break his heart and I don't know what to say or how to start.

"Really?", He beams.

"Yes", I half smile.

"That's amazing", he pecks my lips leaving the bathroom. I'm such a pussy.

****

When we arrive at school, I tell Hunter I'm meeting up with Andie and he goes to class after pecking my lips and walking in the opposite direction.

"Hey bitch", Andie playfully says walking up to my locker.

"Hey", I half smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you seen Sofia?", I ignore.

"Yeah she just went into the restroom", she points the door behind her.

"Okay, stay here and we'll walk to class together", I rush into the bathroom and Sofia is in front of the mirror reapplying red lipstick. She spots me from the corner of her eye and I walk up behind her.

"What?", She turns around facing me.

"You need to tell Hunter the baby isn't his", I blurt out not wasting anytime.

"Excuse me?", she nervously laughs.

"I heard you and Jacob at the party, I know it's Jacob's and you need to tell Hunter"