Chapter 44

******

I place the food onto the table and walk into the living room to tell them dinner is ready. We all sit around the table, Hunter takes the seat beside me opposite of Brax and Lauren. I feel uneasy as my thoughts go wild of everything that could go wrong, we all scoop lasagne and some salad onto our plates and begin to eat.

"How has school been?", Brax asks Hunter and I.

"Shit", Hunter replies as I reply, "Good", He is right it's absolutely shit.

"How is expanding your work coming along?", I ask Brax and Ignore glares from Lauren. What is her problem?

"It's good, I found a place here but I will hire people after it's furnished and then I'll go back to Australia", he smiles.

"That's good", I smile raising my fork taking a bite.

"I still need to get you into books", he chuckles.

"Yeah, I think I'll stick to movies for now", I laugh back.

"How did you guys meet?", I ask Brax and Lauren trying to ease the tension.

"We met in Australia, she caught my eye when applying for a job at company", he beams looking at her, she looks at him with a smile and he pecks her cheek.

"That's great", I fake smile. I don't know why but I have a weird feeling about Lauren as she begins to smirk smugly.

"So, Hunter. How have you been after Jen?", Lauren smirks tilting her head.

"You told her!", Hunter raises his voice and drops his fork on the plate making a loud clink noise.

"Well, yeah I tell her everything", he admits.

"She doesn't tell you everything!", Hunter yells.

My mind is swirling and my heart is racing, I have no clue what is going on. Hunter's face is red with anger. Who is Jen? And why does he not want to talk about her. Lauren's evil smirk has wiped off her face.. she started this, I don't think I can hold my tongue much longer.

"What do you mean?", his brothers face drains of colour.

"She's a little whore that's what I mean!", he stands smacking his fists on the table. I jump as his fist collides with the table.

"HUNTER!", Lauren warns.

"Shut up Lauren! what do you fucking mean!!", Brax roars standing up.

"When she was fucking you, she was always fucking me!", Hunter shouts and I feel my heart drop.

What!?

"WHAT!?", I shout standing up fast, they all ignore me.

"Brax, I swear it's not true", she fake cries.

"Bullshit, you were screaming my name while we fucked on his bed!", Hunter scoffs. I feel sick, why would any of them do that to Braxton and in his bed.

"What!?", Brax voice full of sadness and shock.

"You fucking slept with her!", I shout.

"It was before you, so don't fucking start!", he says staring at his brother.

Don't fucking start! Is he kidding me, I think my heads going to explode with anger.

"Sweetheart, please let's talk", Lauren says reaching for Braxton's hold.

"No, Fuck you", he moves away, "Fuck you too, you're my brother man. Imagine if I fucked Brin!", he yells.

"DON'T!", Hunter points in his face.

"Oh yeah, imagine I fucked her on your bed and threw it in your face! Have her bent over your-" Brax is cut off when Hunter's fist connects with his jaw causing him to fall to the floor. He straddles him and punches his face repeatedly. Brax swings over on top of Hunter throwing punches to his jaw. Lauren sobs and shouts for them to stop. I'm frozen still. I'm scared to move.

"Fuck you!", Hunter spits blood.

"STOP!", Lauren screams again through her sobs.

I snap in realisation, I need to stop this right now before one of them end up in hospital, Hunter is now on top throwing punching while his brother tries to blocking.

"HUNTER!", I scream at the top of my lungs but he continues, I rush over and touch his shoulder trying to pull him off he pushes me back roughly and I fall back smashing my back against the wood of the table. I wince in pain falling to the floor and his head turns my way in shock, he rushes to my side in a flash.

"Baby, I'm so so sorry", He says reaching to help me up while blood drops off his face I smack his hand away and stand up slowly. I'm so angry and drained, I'm fed up of all this drama. I turn my heel waking away as my back pains me. I slam Hunter's bedroom door shut and lock the door, I want to be alone, I can't even look at him right now.

I can't believe he would hurt his brother like that and I can't believe he slept with that...skank. I'm so sick of everything he hides from me. I lay back onto his bed and cover my face with my hands. I begin to cry, I'm always crying, I'm so fucking weak.

"Baby?", Hunter knocks on the door only making me cry more, I curl into a ball just letting it flow out of me.

"Baby, please open the door", he sighs. I ignore again and close my eyes, I'm beginning to get a headache, I place my hand over my head. I just want to stop my thoughts. My crying stops after a few minutes.

"Please, talk to me", I hear as I drift to sleep.

******

I wonder who Jen is🤔

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕