★★Chapter 53★★

"Yes! I'm so glad you're back. I was beginning to get worried," Tom walked up the the two and pulled each of them into a gigantic hug. "If I hadn't known that you two were on your field trip, I would have thought you broke your promise," Tom secretly whispered to Adrien, while Marinette walked over to Sabine.

"Sorry," Adrien whispered back, giving him the most sincere apology.

"It's okay, son," Tom nodded, understanding. "What matters is that you two are here. Anyway I saw news about you...and her."

Adrien gulped as he looked away. He didn't want to think about that right now. It was as if everyone in Paris now was so attracted to the news about him and Marinette. 75% of people shipped it, while the rest of the other 25% didn't.

"It's okay, son. I'm not going to start yelling at you. Honestly," Tom held a finger up to his lips, "I think you would make a pretty good boyfriend for Marinette."

Adrien didn't know what to say, but he just nodded anyway and went to sit down. Tom followed him behind with a smirk.

Sabine and Marinette started walking to them. "Marinette agreed to help with the bakery," Sabine spoke, looking at some customers that had suddenly showed up.

"I just love this place so much," Marinette giggled. "Adrien, thanks a bunch for showing it to me."

"Yeah, no problem..." Adrien looked down at the floor, not knowing what to say next. Little did Marinette know that these two adults taking care of this bakery were her actual real parents.

Marinette started walking over to the new customers, agreeing to take their orders while Sabine made the pasties.

Taking out the notepad that Sabine had given her, Marinette looked up to look at every single customers that had come. And then she gasped when she saw one familiar girl.

"Savannah?!"

"Marinette, I didn't know you worked here," Savannah covered her mouth, as if preventing herself from laughing. "Wow, I guess you don't care about your reputation at all."

"What's that supposed to mean?! What, are you afraid of getting your hands dirty?!" Marinette smirked. "Besides, if you're saying those words to me, then I guess you think the same about Adrien."

"Just because you two kissed doesn't mean he's going to be wherever you are, including this place," Savannah threw her hands up as if the bakery was some sort of a disgusting place.

"Adrien?!" Marinette didn't even know what she was doing anymore. It was as if she was using Adrien to drive Savannah away, but she carried on anyway. "I need help with the customers."

"Sure, coming," Adrien yelled back.

Savannah gasped when she saw Adrien approaching them. She looked over at Marinette who was innocently looking away, and when she looked over at Adrien, he seemed a little shocked that she was here.

"Oh my goodness!" Someone suddenly yelled. "Marinette and Adrien are in this bakery. Come on, let's get to them!"

Marinette took a step back as people gathered at the front, yelling out their names, calling out for autographs, all of them talking at once. Savannah was forgotten.

Just not too long.

Marinette heard her phone beep, and although she was slightly a little busy, she walked over to a corner, excusing herself, while Adrien tried to deal with the customers.

☆☆
☆☆5:13pm|T - Marinette, go on Lady-Blog quickly and check the latest news on Lila Rossi!☆☆
☆☆