★★Chapter 51★★

Stephanie's eyes awoke when she felt someone jumping on her bed. Groaning, she sat up and intended on slapping her little brother away.

"Wake up!" Her little brother, Raphael who was only 10, yelled in her face. "Mom said to wake up, or else. You've been sleeping for 2 hours ever since you got back from that trip of yours."

"So?!" Stephanie groaned again. But she listened anyway and stood up from her bed. Standing on the floor, she stretched her arms.

I sort of feel sore all over.

Her phone dinged, and wanting to check what it was, she headed towards it. But before she could reach it, another arm reached for it and grabbed it.

"Raphael!" Stephanie sighed. The bad thing about having a brother; they could be so annoying. But... Stephanie did remember back then when she and Nino would come together and babysit their little brothers together. She remembered how the four of them would go out for ice cream, or go to the movies, or just relax and have fun.

"Don't worry, you'll get your phone!" Raphael rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to tell you... Mom left while you were sleeping. She said you had to take care of me."

"Ugh!" Stephanie hated it when her mother left. That meant no one else could stay to look after Raphael. Their father had left them about three years ago. Sad, but Stephanie was beginning not to miss him that much.

"Can we hang out with your boyfriend, Nino, again?" Raphael had excitement in his eyes. "It's been a long time I've hanged out with him, plus his brother is so cool."

Stephanie bit her lip and snatched her phone away. She forgot that before she went to the Survival Week field trip, she had told her brother that Nino was her boyfriend. She had just been too over-confident and thought that she would win Nino over during the field trip.

"Uh... Sure, just wait." Stephanie sat back down on her bed and checked her phone, seeing that she got a message, as usual. Surprisingly it was from Chloe instead of Alison this time.

☆☆
☆☆4:54pm| C - hey, I heard from Alison that you needed help moving on from a certain boy.☆☆
☆☆

Stephanie gritted her teeth. She hadn't expected Alison to tell Chloe that. Quickly she typed back a reply without thinking.

☆☆
☆☆4:55pm| S - well then Alison is a big liar! She must have gotten it from Savannah!☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:55pm| C - well ouch. It sucks saying something about your friend learning from Savannah. Anyway, I didn't really believe Alison so I wanted to ask you first, but since you said this, do you mind I help you GET Nino?☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:56pm| S - forget it. It's not going to work, okay? I've tried everything. Nino hates me now!☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:57pm| C - maybe you're just not doing things right☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:58pm| C - I mean, you tried going for a guy that already had a girlfriend. Why not go for him when he DOESN'T have a girlfriend? ͡°͜ʖ͡–☆☆
☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:58pm|S - what are you trying to say? ☆☆

☆☆
☆☆4:59pm|C - oh, you innocent girl. You've obviously never broken a relationship before, and you obviously don't know WHY relationships break. Meet me in the mall ASAP, 'k?☆☆
☆☆