☆☆Chapter 52☆☆

"I'm sorry... Who are you?" Alya didn't look like she knew the guy either, but that was just the plan.

Stephanie realized—Chloe had paid a random guy to come make up a fake story about him and Alya. It was a total Chloe move. She should have seen it coming.

"Now you're going to pretend you don't know me?" The boy frowned. "You literally threw yourself on me. By the way, who's that guy beside you? Your brother?"

"No! This is my boyfriend, and I don't know who you are!" Alya yelled again. She sent Stephanie a glare. "You planned this, didn't you?!"

"Her? Plan what?" The boy looked at Stephanie, before looking back at Alya. "I don't know who that girl is."

"Of course you would say that!" Alya looked over at Stephanie, and this time Stephanie could actually see the hurt in her eyes. It made her stomach do a summer-sault.

"I know you're not happy..." Alya yelled, "but that doesn't mean you have to ruin someone else's happiness!"

Stephanie backed away. She had actually not seen Alya this mad and upset. Maybe she really had taken it too far, and all for what? A guy that wouldn't even return his feelings back to her.

But I told you I wouldn't give up. What did you expect? For me to take a step back and let Nino have a girlfriend that's not me?!

"There's so many things you could have done to fix your sadness, Stephanie! Does making me upset bring joy to your heart?!" Alya growled. "And besides..." Alya stepped forward and whispered in her ear. "Even if you did get rid of me... What makes you so sure that Nino would like you?"

"Listen," Nino took Alya's arm as he pulled her closer to him. "I'm not going to believe a random guy over my own girlfriend. If you have proof, then stop wasting my time and give me the damn proof you got!"

"I..." Stephanie looked over at Chloe, who was far away from her. Turns out that the trust between Alya and Nino is pretty strong. Nino is believing Alya over anything.

"I said this... And I'll say it again... I really thought with everything that happened, you would try to change. See what hanging out with those kind of friends have done to you?! Before you used to be this nice, sweet girl, then you turned bad. I still had hope for you, but then... You've turned into this?!" Nino had a disgusted look on his face. "No matter how hard you try to separate me from Alya, Stephanie... All you're doing is digging a deeper hole for yourself. Karma always comes back right at you!"

Stephanie opened her mouth to speak, but she had no words. She looked down at Raphael, but her own brother refused to look at her. She looked up at the random guy, but saw him walking away with a wade of money, counting them one by one.

The plan had totally failed. What's worse, was that she was even more hated. Like Nino had said... She was only digging a bigger hole for herself.

"You lied to me!" Raphael looked up, finally looking at her. "You told me Chris would be here, but he's not. You told me Nino was your boyfriend, but he's not! What other lies have you fed me with! Just because I'm 7 years younger than you, you think it's okay to do this to me?!"

"Kid, you can come see Chris anytime," Nino started waving at Raphael as he was walking away with Alya. "It's been a long time. I'm sure Chris would love your company."

Raphael waved back, before Nino and Alya disappeared into the crowd. Raphael looked at Stephanie, before looking and walking away.

"Lets go home!"