☆☆Chapter 26☆☆

It's time. . .!

She started driving, remembering where Andy had turned and following his car. When she turned around, she saw Andy's car right in front of her, and she knew why. He was stuck in traffic, right now it being red-light.

For her, it was a good thing Andy barely looked behind him to see which car and which driver was behind him. Marinette could just follow him and he wouldn't even know.

The red-light turned green, and she saw Andy's car moving. She quickly followed; even though she put a tracker in his car, she still didn't want to lose him.

Andy turned again, and she turned. On the road, Andy's car was in the middle, and hers was on the right. She had decided to be on the right side so it wouldn't exactly look like she was following him. She was still being careful not to mess this up.

Alya, I'm doing this for you!

Soon they got on a road that not many cars were on. As Marinette looked around, she could see about 5 cars, including Andy's.

Then Andy suddenly looked at his right side mirror. Marinette wasn't sure if he specifically looked at her, but she was getting a little worried.

What if he finds out that I'm following him? No! Come on, Marinette, he's only looked once. He won't catch you!

Soon they turned into an area. Marinette could see no cars around now. Andy was sure to know that she was following him.

But then he parked on a street, and he got out of his car. Marinette started trembling, thinking that Andy was heading for her, but then he started walking forward, instead of where Marinette was at.

That's when Marinette noticed another man, his face covered, starting to walk up to Andy.

Gosh, I can't hear them from here. I have to think of something.

And that's when she got it. She searched in her disguise bag, and found the perfect disguise. She got out a black mask, took off her glasses, beard, and mustache, before wearing the mask covering all her face. She then put on a black mask and looked in the mirror.

When she saw she looked good a d unnoticeable, she unlocked the car and stepped out. Locking the car, she started heading for the two men.

The hidden-faced masked man saw her first, and pointed at her, probably asking Andy who she was and why she was here.

"Hey, wassup!" Marinette spoke in her deepest voice, running up to them now.

"Man, who the hell are you now?" The hidden-faced masked man asked, walking up to her.

"Oh, well, Andy invited me, yeah," Marinette spoke up again. She was way more confident now. "He told me all about what you two were doing and said I could join. He really, really trusts me."

The hidden-faced masked man looked over at Andy with a glare. "You did what?!"

"I. . . I did-"

"You did!" Marinette exclaimed before Andy could finish. "See, he trusts me so much so he told me to help you two. I can totally help. After all I'm all about doing money!"

She then gave Andy a look, saying "if you tell him that you never invited me, then he's going to think you blurted the whole truth out to me."

"Uh yeah. . . I invited him. The more the merrier, right?" Andy chuckled. "See, I trust this guy so much. He's been my best bud for like 3 years now. He's been getting me loads of cash."

"Well, you better be serious," The hidden-faced masked man turned to Marinette again. "He looks young. How old is he?"

"Uh. . . 2. . .27."