☆☆Chapter 6☆☆

< Friday >

"And you don't know who set the both of you up?" Alya widened her eyes at the news Marinette had just told her. "That's crazy, girl."

"Well, I'm not exactly sure," Marinette stood up from the floor of the locker room. "But I sort of have a feeling I know who it is that set us up."

"Still, I think it's amazing that Adrien stayed just for you," Alya chuckled. "You think he may like you?"

"Adrien Agreste that has rejected every single girl that came his way," Marinette laughed. "Not even in the slightest. And besides, what makes you think I like him. I just wanted to be his friend, that's all."

"Uh-huh, totally," Alya rolled her eyes, looking away. "Just friends."

"Oh hey Tiki," Marinette waved at the redhead that had walked inside. "So, how was your tutoring with Plagg? Anything interesting happen?"

Tiki opened her locker without a word. She gathered her books and shut her locker with a look of anger on her face.

"Um, Tiki, you okay?"

Tiki turned to the girls again with an upsetting look. She then turned and walked away from the two of them, leaving Marinette and Alya to wonder what had just happened.

"I take it that it didn't go so well," Alya blinked. "But why so mad at us?!"

"She seemed to be mostly glaring at me. It's as if I did something to her," Marinette shuddered. "We need to find out what happened. Maybe we should ask Plagg ourselves. Maybe he knows."

Alya shrugged. "As long as he tells us what's bothering Tiki. I mean, soon the result of the school president is going to be out. She needs to stay happy if she wants to win."

"Oh look over there," Marinette pointed. "I see him with his friends. Come on, Alya let's go."

❣❣❣

"So, what's up?" Nino chuckled as he turned to Plagg. "You said you got girl problems. Is it with that crush of yours again?"

"Well, not entirely... Okay, maybe," Plagg sighed. "I mean, I would just ask her out but then I would sound like every other guy who asks her out. She would reject me in a heartbeat. I want us to get close first, before... I do anything else."

"Sounds like a plan," Adrien shrugged. "I'm a little surprised. I mean, why her?"

"I don't know, I just..."

"Right, right, we get it. No need to explain," Nino interrupted.

"So you two would help me then?"

"Of course we will," Adrien shrugged. "I don't really intend to be a part of this, but if you need our help, then we'll give it to you."

"Oh, thanks man-"

"Hey Plagg!" The boys turned around to see Marinette and Alya heading towards them. "We just wanted to ask you something. It's about Tiki..."

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you to talk to her or something. I mean, we barely got started with the tutoring and she was already mad at me for something I said," Plagg looked the other way. "She stayed angry at me for the rest of my stay there. Is something wrong with her?"

"Weird. We came here to ask you the same question," Alya frowned. "You said she got mad due to something you said. What was it that you said?"