☆☆Chapter 28☆☆

"Adrien, I promise you're not going to regret staying with me," Savannah cried happily after hearing that Adrien was going to give her a chance.

Adrien peeked over at Marinette, but Marinette just gave him a thumbs up.

"Alright partner," Amelie chuckled as she walked over to Marinette. "What activity should we do first? We have 4 hours before they start the Scavenger Hunt."

"Um," Marinette took the paper which listed all the activities they could do here. She then bit her lip when she turned to see Adrien and Savannah sitting down together.

Why was she so bothered with the two being together??

Amelie must have noticed, because she turned and looked over at Adrien and Savannah as well. Savannah was inching closer to Adrien, while Adrien was trying to back away.

"You guys," Amelie started heading towards them. "We should totally do a water balloon fight. Me, Marinette, Adrien, Savannah, maybe Celia and Clara would love to join."

"A water balloon fight. Cool, I'm in," Savannah stood up, and Amelie gave Adrien a thumbs up, showing him that she's got his back.

Marinette knocked on Celia and Clara's room door and Clara Estelle opened the door. "Yes?"

"We're all going to have a water balloon fight. You and Celia wanna join?"

Clara nodded, before she went inside to tell Celia about what they were doing.

"Well now that's settled, we should get some water balloons," Amelie said. "Ooh, Adrien, Marinette, why don't you guys go get some balloons from Miss Bustier so we can fill them up with water?"

"Sure," Adrien was already standing up.

"No, it's fine. I'll go with Adrien," Savannah spoke. "After all, I am his partner. I think it makes sense."

"It doesn't really matter who he goes with, Savannah," Amelie turned to the girl with a glare, "so saying that you two are partners and using it as an excuse is totally out of line. Adrien and Marinette are free to go get some balloons. There's no problem with that."

"I'm just saying that it makes more sense that I go with Adrien. I mean-"

"Like I said, it doesn't really matter," Amelie interrupted. "Gosh, you really are annoying."

"Adrien, you would like to go with me, right?" Savannah turned around to face Adrien. "Adrien?" She looked around. "Where did he go?"

Amelie smirked to see that Adrien and Marinette had already left while they had been arguing.

Savannah, you won't be able to get Adrien in your hands no matter how hard you try. Just wait and see.

"Well, I'm glad we got out of that one," Adrien sighed. "Man, I have a feeling that Savannah and Amelie aren't going to like each other very much."

"I agree. If we, Celia and Clara aren't there, they would get into a fight and rip each other's throats out," Marinette laughed a little. She felt way better; and she felt that Amelie had helped her by getting into an argument with Savannah.

Marinette hadn't exactly known why she felt uncomfortable with Savannah and Adrien being together, but she was glad they weren't anymore. She felt better standing right next to Adrien.

"Oh, there's Miss Bustier," Adrien pointed, and the both of them started heading for the teacher that was currently talking to a student. "We should wait until they're done talking."

They waited, and soon the student left. Miss Bustier turned to the two of them with a smile. "And how may I help you?"

"We want to start a water balloon fight, but we need balloons," Marinette said.