★★Chapter 29★★

"Marinette, where do you think you're going?" Savannah had just gotten out of the bathroom, having to take a shower after lunch time. "Why are you heading towards my room."

"I just have something to tell Adrien," Marinette shrugged, reaching for the door. Savannah quickly walked to the door, blocking her way.

"You think you can just go in however you like! For goodness sake, it's my room too," She lowered her voice, careful not to get the attention of Adrien. The doors nor walls were sound-proofed. "Whatever you have to tell Adrien, you can also tell me too."

"Nah."

"Alright then. Tell me what you want to tell Adrien, and I'll give him the message," Savannah folded her arms. She looked determined to find out about what Marinette wanted to say.

"Nevermind." Marinette laughed, turned around and started heading back to her room.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I thought! Marinette, how can you be like the rest of those girls. You obviously wanted to go in there not to tell Adrien but to make a move on him!"

"How can you even say that?!" Marinette whirled around, facing Savannah now. "What I have to tell Adrien doesn't concern you. Geez, you don't have to stick your nose in every business!"

"What's going on?" The door to Savannah's room suddenly opened and Adrien walked out. "I heard angry voices."

"Adrien, it's okay. Just go back to what you're doing," Savannah faced Adrien, taking his arm. "I mean, not to expose Marinette or anything, but I caught her trying to get inside our room to do something to you. When I caught her, she made up a lame excuse, saying that she had something important to tell you. I mean, she would have just knocked instead of trying to sneak in."

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Why do you always lie? Listen, before I even got a chance to knock, Savannah came out of the bathroom, and started accusing me of something I wasn't even going to do. Adrien, I have something important to ask you, but now I realized that I could have just texted you."

"There we go again with a lame excuse," Savannah said, as if she was protecting Adrien. Marinette could tell she was triggered about the fact that she had Adrien's phone number saved on her phone. "Adrien is far too busy to listen to a girl like you-"

"Savannah, you're giving me a headache!" Adrien stepped away from her. "Marinette, you can come in and tell me what you want to say." He opened the door wider. "Not every girl is as you think, Savannah. Marinette is totally welcomed to talk to me anytime."

"Thank you, Adrien. I'm so glad I've earned your trust," Marinette walked past Savannah, giving her a smug look. She walked inside the room Adrien shared with Savannah.

Savannah scoffed, but refused to leave. She went inside as well, seeing as it was also her room and she was totally allowed to.

"Just ignore her," Adrien muttered. "So, what's up?"

"As your father's assistant, I was given a job to write down the names of the people that wanted to join," Marinette started. She could see Savannah rolling her eyes. "Um, I have 27 people on my list so far, and I want to tell Gabriel about it and see what to do next, but then I remembered that I... Forgot to ask him for his number."

"That's what you couldn't tell me?" Savannah looked like she was about to laugh. "Damn, it's not like it's that important anyway. You just wanted to find a reason to talk to Adrien!"

"Why does it even bother you!" Marinette smirked. "I thought you didn't like Adrien. I thought you weren't like the rest of the other girls that had a crush on Adrien?"