☆☆Chapter 30☆☆

Finally off work.

Hannah sighed and started heading out of the restaurant she had been working in. Searching in her purse for a bus ticket, she headed for the bus stop.

While she waited at the bus stop, she took out her phone to see if there were any new messages. There were a few, so she started on with that.

☆☆
☆☆7:12pm|K - come home soon, darling. I have important news that you're not going to like to tell you☆☆
☆☆

Hannah realized the message was sent from Andy's mother, Kathleen Lynette. Whenever the woman said she had big news, it was always big news and most of the time ended up breaking that person's heart.

When she saw the bus coming, Hannah put her phone away, her bus ticket ready in hand.

All throughout the bus ride home, Hannah was wondering what the important news that Kathleen wanted to share was. Knowing that she wasn't going to like it, she wondered if the news was that bad.

"Oh darling, you're home," Kathleen was waiting on the porch when Hannah arrived. She quickly pulled her into a hug, muttering how she was sorry for how Andy treated her unfairly.

"Lets head inside first," Hannah took in a breath before opening the door and walking inside, Kathleen following close behind.

"Hannah, what I'm about to tell you, you'll definitely not like it, but before I tell you," Kathleen started, "please don't blame Stella. It wasn't her fault at all. It was all Andy!"

Hannah clenched her fists at the words. Should have known it had something to do with Stella.

"This is...even hard for me myself to take in," Kathleen looked like she was on the verge of tears. "I actually believed that Andy would become the good son I had hoped for. I actually thought that maybe the thought of being with you would make him realize all the bad things he was doing."

Stella then walked inside the living room. Her face looked like she had been crying all day. Hannah was starting to think that maybe Andy was really in the wrong.

"H-have you told her yet?" Stella croaked out.

Kathleen shook her head. "Was just about to."

"Before she tells you, Hannah, just so you know," Stella said while walking towards her. "I was very discountenance of Andy. He forced me. I'm begging you to believe me and to not be as mad."

"Just get to the point already!" Hannah couldn't take it anymore. "What happened?!" Hannah was beginning to get irritated.

"Andy is so ill-mannered. He forced Stella on himself," Kathleen exhaled. "I have chased him out of this house. Hannah, you don't deserve a guy like him. You deserve way better. I'm so sorry."

"I..." Hannah didn't know what to say. "Why would he do that?! Are you sure he did that?!" She looked discomposed and angry as she spoke.

"I swear he did that," Stella was about to cry again.

"I... I..." Hannah looked down. "He wouldn't! He loves me!"