★★Chapter 25★★

"Guys! I'm home!"

Marinette heard the door opening and walked downstairs from her room. Usually she would just ignore Hannah, but this time she waved at her.

She hadn't confronted Andy about what she had found on his bed. Instead she had been on her bed, poundering over it, remembering Alya texting her the same amount of number.

Andy, what the heck are you up to?!

"Alright, I've cooked dinner," Stella smiled as she exited the kitchen. Hannah was quick to give her a glare, but Stella just smiled back.

"Cool, I was hungry anyway," Marinette didn't want to touch Stella's food after what Stella did with Andy, but come on. The food was innocent. It wasn't the food's fault that Andy cheated on Hannah with Stella, and plus Stella's cooking was amazing.

Just push your hatred aside and eat.

"No, that's fine, I'm not hungry. I already ate," Hannah spoke. "All I need now is a rest. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning."

Stella waved her goodnight but Hannah ignored her. She then walked back inside the kitchen, and grabbed the dishes she made, before coming back and placing the dishes on the table.

Marinette took her plate and headed for the dishes. She took some couscous, and a bit of quiche. She started digging in, not caring about what Andy decided to take to eat.

"You're an amazing cook, Stella," Andy spoke. "If only Hannah was more like you, that would be amazing."

"Awe thank you, Andy, but this is just me paying you back for letting me stay here," Stella smile, giving Marinette a wink.

As soon as she finished eating, Marinette put her plates in the sink, before rushing upstairs. She saw Hannah standing outside of her room, a look of anger on her face.

"So, how was her food?" Hannah asked her. "Better than mine?"

"How would I know?" Marinette shrugged, opening the door to her room. "I've never tried any of your dishes!"

Marinette could feel the anger on Hannah's face, so she just decided to leave her alone. Going inside her room, she closed the door and headed for her bed. So much had happened today, and she didn't know how to take it all in.

"Uh, hello," A knock came on her door. "Marinette?"

Marinette groaned and headed to her door, opening it. "Stella, what do you want?!"

Stella walked inside her room, without even being told to and she closed the door. She turned to Marinette with a smirk. "I know what you did!"

"Huh?" Marinette frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about," Stella replied. "I know what you did, and honestly I don't mind it. . . I know you planted a camera in Andy's room, wanting to check if he would cheat on Hannah."

Marinette turned away. "And?"

"Listen, that was a very smart move, Marinette. If you hadn't done it, I would have," Stella had a mocking look on her face. "Hannah is going to flip when she finds out, and I wouldn't mind. Marinette, I'll give you the choice: either you tell Hannah about what we did, or you don't!"

"It's as simple as that?"

"It's as simple as that," Stella nodded. "I know you have problems with these pathetic excuse for parents, and I know you want better parents, Marinette. If you get rid of Andy and Hannah, your wish might actually come true."