★★Chapter 49★★

Every single student and adult were all sitting in a circle, their packed bags beside them. They were either talking to their friends, or on their phones when Mr. Krause cleared his throat and asked for attention.

Every eyes landed on him as he began. "As you all know, today is our last day here. We've come together to talk about our times here. I figured we should probably talk about all the good things that happened to us on this trip, rather than having to do a 1-page about our times here in school."

Students started nodding their heads.

"So, I'll begin with a simple question: what was your favourite moment here?" Mr. Krause asked.

As students started raising their hands and talking, Marc looked over at where Nathaniel was sitting, far away from him. He gritted his teeth once he saw that he had taken a seat right next to Tiki, and Plagg had sat down on the other side of Tiki.

I thought she told you boys to leave her alone?!

"My favorite moment here," Alya was speaking, "was the party." Some people nodded, agreeing with her.

Some people said it was the maze, how it had been harder and more exciting than they had thought it would be. Chloe, Bette, Alison and Stephanie C. looked at each other with smirks on their faces, knowing that their favorite moment was when they found out that Savannah was actually Lila Rossi. They had decided that when they got back, they would share the secret with everyone else.

Marinette herself wasn't paying attention. She couldn't stop thinking about going back home, seeing Stella, Hannah and Andy's mother, Kathleen again. She couldn't stop thinking about how she would feel living in the same house as them again.

She had really enjoyed this week break; enjoyed being away from her adoptive family, enjoyed being with her friends more and hanging out. She realized... If this Survival Week had never happened, she and Adrien would never had happened either.

Though Andy had been her biggest problem, and though he was in jail now, Marinette still didn't want to go back. Stella had told her about how Hannah had been crying her eyes out, and she had a feeling that if she went back home, Hannah would blame her for everything.

And Adrien... One part of her was dying to see him, while the other part didn't want to see him again anymore. Adrien had blocked her, she didn't know why, but he had blocked her in everything, which meant no message could go through between them.

Marinette shook her head and returned back to what they were doing. Mr. Krause had moved on to another question, but she hadn't heard it, so she just listened to the answers the other students were giving.

Stephanie on the other hand was feeling devastated. She looked to the other side, seeing Chloe, Alison, Bette and Stephanie C. laughing at something she didn't know of. She then looked across from them, seeing Savannah, sitting all alone, looking down. Her eyes looked teary, seeming like she had been crying for quite a while.

Stephanie felt left out. She wanted the latest scoop, she wanted to know what her friends were talking about. But then again she didn't. She wanted to break all tiles with them, and stop hanging out with them.

She wanted another chance with Nino.

She could see Nino and Alya sitting together, looking happier than ever, probably happy that they had finally got her out of the way. Stephanie clenched her fists a little, wishing that it was her instead of Alya who was sitting next to Nino.

She had never wanted to play dirty in the first place, but then suddenly something inside of her snapped and she did. She should never had done what she said, she definitely knew that. She should never had gotten Nino mad. When she watched him walk away to Alya, when she saw then kissing, she felt that it was over for her.