☆☆Chapter 2☆☆

"Tiki, you are so killing that new skirt," Alya gushed on as Tiki giggled and looked away with a red face.

"Oh thanks. Just bought it yesterday."

"Oh, did you now?" The girls stopped at the voice of a brat they've known all their lives. Chloe Bourgeois stood in front of them, with Sabrina Raincomprix, her best friend, standing right behind her. Chloe was wearing the same skirt that Tiki was wearing.

"Looks like we've got a copycat on the loose," Marinette chuckled. "Why are you wearing that, Chloe?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and took a step forward towards the girls. "Um, you should be asking the same question to your friend over there. I was shopping with Sabrina yesterday, and bought this skirt. Maybe your friend is the copycat!" She let out a wide grin on her face.

The three girls rolled their eyes and started walking past Chloe and Sabrina.

"Tiki, you better watch it!" Chloe said, a warning tone in her voice, as she turned back. "I'm running for school president as well. Maybe you should start buying your own clothes instead of copying me!" The blonde and Sabrina cracked up, laughing so hard as they walked off.

"Don't listen to them," Marinette turned to Tiki. "I swear, they're so jealous of us, it's crazy. She thinks with her father, she can get anything she wants. Pfft, what a crazy thought right there."

The other two girls laughed and started walking to grab a table to sit and eat their lunch. Finally they came across an empty table at the back and took their seats, placing their lunch in front of them.

"So, what's new today?" Alya asked, a usual question she always asked whenever the girls got together.

Tiki blushed and looked down. "I... I think I've got a crush on someone."

"Oh," Alya and Marinette looked at her with interest in their eyes. Their mouths didn't say any other words, but their eyes were telling Tiki to go on.

Tiki didn't go on after that one sentence she spoke out.

"Alright, something new happened to me as well," Marinette giggled. "It's actually crazy. I finally got partnered up with Adrien in Art class, but I... I feel like there is something wrong going on."

"Like what?" Alya asked as she picked up her baguette, taking a bite out of it.

Marinette sighed, recalling what had happened in Art class. "Well... I noticed some girls giggling for some unknown reason. Also, I caught them take a secret picture of me and Adrien, like, what are they going to do with a picture of us?"

"Well, either they're crazy fan girls, or they need that picture for something," Alya spoke.

"You said they were girls. Just how many were there?" Tiki asked, looking down at her Steak-Frites.

"Um, about four," Marinette answered. "Yeah, there were four of them. Alison, Amelie, Bette and Celia."

"Oh God," Tiki sighed. "I know those girls. Those are the girls that spread rumours around here. They are known as the Rumor Girls. They also basically find secrets about people and spread it for every ears to hear. I hate those girls so much!

"Alison Celeste is the leader of them, the one who started the group. Celia Celeste is her sister, 2 months younger than her, and was the second to join. Next was Bette Cadence, Alison's best friend. And the last one to join was Amelie Darcey."

Marinette chuckled. "Whatever. What are they going to do with one picture of me and Adrien?" She turned down to her lunch. "Anyway, I got you girls some croissants and macaroons like you wanted." Marinette finished her lunch very quickly, and opened a different bag, handing it over to Tiki and Alya.