★★Chapter 15★★

< Thursday >

Chloe stared at the pictures of Adrien and Marinette. She wasn't really sure on how to feel about this, but one thing for sure, she had to stop Marinette. Marinette and Adrien could get married for all she cared, but Marinette could not keep doing this. If Marinette was suddenly dating a popular guy, her popularity would rise.

I'm trying to get more popular than her, and she's already thinking way ahead of me?! She didn't realize when she stepped inside the mall, but she didn't care either as her eyes were glued to her phone. Marinette, how do you do it?! How do you get guys to fall for you like this?! I'm the Mayor's daughter, yet no boys pay any attention to me. How did you get so many fans?! I'm the Mayor's daughter, yet no one talks about me as much as they talk about you!

She then put her phone in her purse after checking the time, seeing that it was 10:32am, and looked in front of her. Well since I'm ready here, why not shop around for a bit.

Today wasn't school due to a meeting all the teachers were having, which was okay for Chloe because she got to at least think more about how to ruin Marinette completely.

She started walking over to the clothes section, but stopped once she saw someone from school there as well.

"Hey Alison, do you think this dress would suit you?" Bette ran up to Alison, holding unto a short dress.

"Nah," Alison rolled her eyes. "Keep looking. The dress has to be perfect!"

"Hey guys," Chloe walked up the girls. She remembered they were the ones who posted the pictures, making people either ship Marinette and Adrien or just go against her, saying she was only using Adrien.

"Oh hey, Chloe," Alison turned back to her. The Rumor Girls and Chloe weren't exactly that close, but they've bumped into each other more than once now. Chloe used to hate the girls, because they had always been the fans of Marinette. She hated Marinette's fans. But what happened now? Did they change their minds?

"I just wanted to know why you girls posted the pictures of Adrien and Marinette and lied that it was Marinette who told you to?" Chloe started with a simple question.

"Life was getting so boring," Bette shrugged. "We needed some drama, and what perfect drama than the rumors of Marinette and Adrien?"

Chloe nodded with understanding. "I just thought you guys used to be her fans, so I don't understand why you would go and do that to her, trying to make Adrien hate her."

"We weren't trying to make Adrien hate her," Alison explained. "I just wanted to see if Adrien was that close to Marinette to believe her, or if he was going to believe us. Him running away though wasn't really on the list."

"Hey Alison, we're back with a few options," Celia and Amelia walked back holding some heels.

"So here are the ones we got for you. Just take out whichever ones you like." Celia said, going through the heels she and Amelia had collected. There were some sting-back, ankle strap, t-strap, platforms, mule and stilettos.

Alison turned to Chloe. "You're very great when it comes to fashion. Mind helping me pick out the perfect dress and shoes to wear for my date."

"Oh, okay." Chloe was so glad that someone at least knew that she was perfect when it came to fashion. She had a feeling she was going to like Alison so much. "Here, take these." The blonde took out the t-strap, and mule. "Pick one between them, but pick a new colour if you're going to be choosing the t-strap!"