From The Moment I looked Into Your Eyes (2)

Start from the beginning

Zexion
"Well, it crossed my mind." You giggled as Selphie shifted and curled up. Zexion sat down beside you.
"I wish Selphie didn't give you such a hard time." He said softly, you leant your head against his shoulder.
"It's cool, could be worse." You said, Zexion shifted slightly to make your head more comfortable.
"Well, even so, you're helping her when you shouldn't have to." He replied.
"Iris and her minions weren't going to help her..." You said, Zexion rested his head on top of yours, as his hand reached for yours, the two of you sitting in silence for a moment until Selphie began to groan in her sleep.
"We should get her home." He murmured, you nodded and the two of you stood up. The two of you turned to stare at Selphie. "Though, we could leave her." He mused, you gasped in mock horror and you nudged him gently before you bent down and took her shoes and purse and Zexion bent down and picked her up.
"Right then, to Selphie's." You said with a shudder causing Zexion to laugh as the two of you headed to Selphie's. 

Once you had gotten to Selphie's, you stopped at her door. You both umm'd and ah'd about what to do before you took Selphie's keys.
"Maybe we should leave her on the doorstep?" You asked, Zexion raised his eyebrow and was about to respond when you stumbled through the door.
"Selphie you little bitch of sister, you took my dress for your stupid prom-" Aranea stopped talking as she finally saw you and Zexion. You took a step back and waved slightly.
"Uh, hey..." you began, Aranea raised her hand to silence you as she spotted her youngest sister sleeping in Zexion's arms.
"Listen, she wasn't feeling so good and she had no one with her so we brought her home." You explained, Aranea sighed and held out her arms, Zexion passed her over to Aranea. Once he did that he stepped back next to you and your shoulders touched.
"Thanks, is Vanille ok?" Araena asked, you nodded.
"Yeah she's staying at Serah's." Zexion explained, Aranea glanced down at her sister. "Well we should be off." The two of you turned to walk away.
"Hey, princess. Thanks for taking care of this idiot. Even after everything she's done to you. Night." She walked back into her house and that was it. 

"Thanks for coming with me Zexion. I didn't really know what to do with her." You confessed, Zexion nodded.
"Do you think Hayner will be mad at me for ignoring his warning." He mused you came to a stop outside your door and you turned to face Zexion a small smile gracing your lips.
"I'd say so." You giggled, Zexion stepped closer and brushed your cheek and down your arm before taking your hand.
"You looked beautiful tonight." He said, you smiled up at him as he leant in. "{Name}..."
"Zexion..."
A tree branch snapped causing the two of you to break apart, both your cheeks reddening quickly.
"Well. I should get going, I'm sure the girls and your brother will be back soon." He said, you nodded glancing at your shoes.
"yes, thank you for everything Zexion." You glanced up at him before he wrapped his arms around you, and you hugged him back tightly.
"Night {Name}." He said, he kissed the top of your head before pulling back and giving you a warm smile before heading off into the night. 

Noctis
"Well, it crossed my mind." You giggled as Selphie shifted and curled up. Noctis smiled slightly and sat down beside you, he brought one of his knees up and rested his elbow across it. 
"How do you do it." He murmured, you leant your head against his shoulder, and his eyes flickered down to you
"How do I do what?" you asked,
"Selphie is nothing but mean to you and you're out here helping her instead of enjoying your first Winter Wonderland." He said and he rested his head on top of yours.
"Iris and her minions weren't going to help her..." You said, Noctis' hand reached for yours, and he took your hand in his. The two of you were sitting in silence for a moment until Selphie began to groan in her sleep.
"We should get her home." He said, you nodded and the two of you stood up. The two of you turned to stare at Selphie. "We could leave her." He mused, you nudged him gently before you bent down and took her shoes and purse and Noctis lifted her up.
"Right then, to Selphie's." You said with a shudder causing Noctis to smile as the two of you headed to Selphie's.