Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.

Beyoncé's Pov.
2 weeks later....

"Okay let's go! Get in formation!" My choreographer shouted as I began practicing the routine for baby boy.

I started moving my hips to the music until I felt an unsettle feeling in my stomach, I ran to the bathroom where I puked up my morning breakfast, I wiped my mouth standing up flushing the toilet putting my face in disgust.

*Knock* Knock* "Beyoncé are you okay in there?" I heard Micheal the janitor asked. I rinsed out my mouth and washed my hands opening the bathroom door, I gave him a slight smile telling him "Yea I'm good" He nodded his head carrying on about his business.

"Beyoncé what was that about?" Leonardo asked me.

"I wasn't feeling well, Must've been something I ate" I said reassuring him that everything is fine. He gave me a look that I didn't recognize, I shrugged him off continuing my rehearsal.

..............
"Onika you can't ignore me forever" My mother said, I sighed walking to my car.

I felt her grab me by my ear pulling me back into the house. I would've been smacked her but I'm not that crazy to get on Carol's bad side.

Me and my mother had a good relationship even though she kicked me out at 16, I still love the woman with everything in me. I would do anything for her but lately I haven't been in any contact with her.

"I've called you numerous of times Chile! Why wasn't you answering?" She shouted, smacking my arm. "I thought something happened to your ungrateful ass" I rolled my eyes at her.

Thank God She doesn't have cable or social media, I didn't want her to know about my incident.

"Ma nothing's going around, I just been busy that's all" I said.

"Busy? Busy is right, I hear my daughter's voice all over the place but I can't hear my own daughter's voice over the phone" She said shaking her head. I sighed. I knew I was in wrong.

"I'm sorry ma, Things just been a bit hectic, aight" I said.

"You haven't been the same since Jelani passed Onika" she said looking me into my eyes, I quickly removed my eyes from hers "Look at me child!" She said holding my face in position. "It's not your fault, stop holding yourself accountable" She said. I shook my head not believing her words.

"Whatever ma, can I leave now? I got stuff to do, you can stay here until I get back if you want" I said before leaving the house.

.............

I pulled out my phone dialing Bey's number, She answered on the second ring.

"Wassup Nicki?" I heard her angelic voice over the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked wanting to see her.

"I am currently at the dance studio, I can send you the address if you want"

"Aight do that" I said before hanging up the phone.

I got into my car driving off to the location that Bey sent me.

I walked into the studio seeing Bey's manager lenondro.

"Wassup man lenondro" I said patting his shoulder, He rolled his eyes placing his iPad to his chest "It's Leonardo" He sated.

"Whatever nigga I don't care, Where Bey at?" I asked getting to the point.

"She's in there" He said pointing to a room, "She wasn't feeling well a while ago". I scrunch up my face, what's wrong with her? I nodded my head at Levon and headed towards the room that Beyoncé was in.