chapter 24

Onika's POV.
December 4th, 2019
New York.

The DNA results came back and I found out Rihanna was indeed impregnate with my child.

My mind has been all over the place, I haven't been sleeping or eating much.

My dumbass should've wrapped up but I got lost in the moment. Besides Bey that's the only person I've hit raw.

Not only do I have to worry about her being pregnant but she was new to the industry and was also my artist. Thinking about it just made my head hurt.

And I couldn't even conjure up the thought about Beyoncé leaving me, I know I should probably be truthful but it's hard, She will hate me for sure. I figured out I will just tell her when our baby gets here, I don't want to add additional stress on her.

I pulled out my phone texting Sherika telling her to meet at my house. I needed someone to talk to and I know Sherika might trip but she's trustworthy and will give me the hardcore truth in the end.

After 20 minutes she texted me that she was outside.

I saw her enter my house with a wide grin on her face, I didn't smile back wasn't shit funny.

"Why you look all sad and shit?" She asked passing me in the living room probably going to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes getting up following her to the kitchen.

"I got something to tell you" I whispered out

She raised an eyebrow opening the draw that was filled with snacks that I hid from Beyoncé.

"Wassup?" She asked and I sighed wondering why I was so emotional, I had to remind myself that I'm a thug and I don't do that feelings shit.

"I got someone pregnant" I said clearly loud enough for to hear.

"Yeah I know, Beyoncé. I'm happy as fuck that Shia bitch is not carrying your seed, I told you don't trust that hoe"

I rolled my eyes "Not Beyoncé dumbass, someone else" I stated and she quickly turn to me with wide eyes.

"What? Who? How can you be so dumb?" She questioned. Those were the same questions I've been asking myself lately too.

"Rihanna" I mumbled. She titled her head to the side pointing to her ear "Say that shit again"

"I said Rihanna, you def or something?" 

"How can you be so fucking dumb!" She shouted scoffing me upside my head.

I bit my lip "don't put your hands on me" I gritted through my teeth.

"What you gon do? Huh? Nothing dumbass" She said this time slapping the back of my head.

I hate hitting girls but stuff like this they deserve an ass whooping.

"Put your hands on me again and I'm beating you the fuck up" I said deadass serious.

I knew Sherika knows not to fuck with me, she knows her limit. The scar on her lower back can tell you that.

She held her hands up sitting on the stool looking at me "How can you be so dumb? How can you cheat on Beyoncé? You're so stupid, mama Carol raised a fool"

"First of all I didn't cheat on her. Me and Rihanna fucked before I asked Bey to be my girlfriend" I said trying to justify my actions.

"Girl shut the fuck up. I seen the way you do Beyoncé dirty, like at the club,  poor girl was heartbroken over your dumbass" I sighed thinking maybe I should've just went to Wayne about this.