Chapter 6

Beyoncé's Pov .

I was currently out with Kelly and Michelle catching up on each other's lives.

"So when did you turn gay, Bey" Michelle asked, I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not gay Michelle, I'm just feeling the girl" I said truthfully. "So how's your holly dick?" I asked taking the attention off me to her.

She gasped while hitting my arm "Beyoncé! But to let you know it's good" She smirked, Me and Kelly burst out laughing, She's not that holly like how she made herself to be.

"When will we meet her tho?" Kelly asked while sipping on her pink lemonade, I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, We're not even together" I said. "Yet" I mumbled. The two both of must've heard it because they started smirking at me.

"Mhm" They both said in unison.

I rolled my eyes taking out my phone to text Nicki.

Onika👀💕: Damn baby you making my dick hard. I
I laughed at her text, I sent her a picture of me in my current clothes.
Me: What dick?👀

Onika👀💕: *image attached*

I nearly choked on my straw, She do have a dick? And it's big and thick, Wow I've never saw a dick in my life before and if this How it looks I wouldn't mind seeing a next one.

I didn't reply to Onika, I couldn't.

"What got you look like that Bey" Michelle asked me. I shook my head muttering "Nothing" and they both watched me curiously.

I excused myself to the bathroom.

As I was Splashing water on my face, I saw an incoming FaceTime from Onika, I didn't know if to answer or declined, I answered.

"BB what's wrong" Onika asked through the screen.

I gulped "Nicki is that really your dick" I got straight to the point, I saw her smirk nodding her head yes.

"Want to see right now?" She asked moving the camera south.

I quickly screamed out "No!" Stoping her from moving the camera more down.

"Come over tonight" She said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes washing my hands then exiting out the bathroom.

.........................
"We should do the video for baby boy" My manager said and Sean quickly agreed.

"When?" I asked.

"I will have to set it up with the label" He said, I nodded excusing myself from the table.

"Where are you going" I heard Sean said from behind of me.

"About my business" I said, It came off rude I know but he just won't give up.

.................
Onika's Pov.

I moaned hearing the voices in my head, I quickly got up from my bed.