Chapter 45

Nicki's Pov.

"Now why would you think that I give a fuck?" I ask with boredom in my voice.

"Nic you know you dead wrong"  My cousin pace back and forth mumbling words under his breath.

"He shouldn't have fucked with me" I shrug reaching over for the already roll blunt.

He stop in his track and look at me with disappointment evident on his face "How can you sleep at nights?"

I inhale the smoke then blow it out "With the fan on 3, I be knocked out" I chuckle but he didn't find anything funny.

"You need to chill cous" I put out the blunt for him to take but he didn't take it, I shrug and place the blunt back between my lips.

"What if the cops get you for this? Huh?" He stress.

"Wayne, big cous. Look, there's no evidence leading back to me, aight?" I look at my watch seeing it was 10:45 pm.

"You don't give a fuck about nobody but yourself. You got kids, you know how it feels growing up without a parent so why do you want them to feel that way too?"

I roll my eyes. He bugging for nothing.

"I'll be with my kids forever, no doubt about that"

"Until they get your ass for murder" He mumble.

I stood up with the blunt in my mouth "Ain't nobody getting my ass" I pull my lighter out and lit the blunt again.

"You not invincible, my nigga" Wayne walk up to me and push me back by my chest.

"Yo. Fuck is wrong with you" I pull my jeans up and push Wayne in his chest making him stumble back.

We were now tackling each other to the floor sending hits after hits to each others face's.

I felt arms taking me off Wayne and I let them pull me away because if it was up to me I wouldn't have stop and the last thing I wanted was me and my cousin beefing over some dumb shit.

"The fuck is going on" Meek says still holding me back but I didn't respond, I kept looking at Wayne.

"You hard headed Nic, I'm done with you" Wayne wipe the blood from his mouth then walk out the studio.

Meek let me go and I walk towards the couch taking a seat.

"What was that about?" Meek asks carefully, like he was walking on egg shells with his words, I guess he didn't want to say the wrong thing.

I shrug then took out a bag off weed and backwoods "He probably on his period or something" I lick the backwood.

"It looks like it was serious"

I put the blunt between my lips then light the end of it "Hmm" I hum,  inhaling then exhaling the smoke.

"Y'all should talk it out Nicki" Meek says but I ignored him.

I took my phone out and scroll through instagram while smoking the blunt.

"Are you even listening to me" He wave his hand in front of my face and I smack his hand away.

"Why are you always here? You're not even sign to Young Money" Which is true, Meek is always over here.

"Don't worry about that. What you need to be worrying about is squashing the beef with your cousin"

I ignored him.

"You really tripping bro, like for real" Meek spoke again.

"You wanna play captain save Nicki too, huh?" I chuckle blowing the smoke in his face.