Chapter 40

Onika's Pov.

"Anything else?" I stood impatiently waiting for Rih to wrap up her long lecture.

"You have somewhere better to be? Exactly, no." She place her hand on her hip.

I push past Rihanna "Where the fuck are you going!" I ignored her and walk upstairs placing Paris on her play matt, I kiss her forehead and walk back downstairs.

I grab Rihana by her throat like I would do in the bedroom, not to hurt her "What I told you about fucking disrespecting me, huh?" I grit through my teeth.

I saw the fear in her eyes "I'm sorry" She says.

"Yea, I know you are. There's always some fucking drama with you, yo" I shook my head letting her go.

She stood there quiet not muttering a word. "You got to stop being bitter" I say before walking upstairs and picking Paris up, she giggles pulling my ear, I smile feeling my anger leave out my body.

I walk downstairs and pick up the baby bag on my way out.

...........
Beyonce's Pov.

"What are you doing here?" I stood still watching Drake stand outside my door.

"You've been ghosting me, I just wanted to check up on you" He says trying to walk past me but I place my hand on his chest stopping him from entering my home.

He look at my hand with a raise eyebrow "I'm good, Drake. Thanks for checking on me but you can leave now"

"Oh word? You foul as fuck, Bey" I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry" I apologize sincerely.

"You're sorry? Do you know the long ass drive I took just to come out here and see if you're doing good?!"

"I appreciate it Dr-" He cut off my sentence "Don't do that shit." He says.

"Do what?" I ask confuse.

"This is what nice guys get, huh? Why do I always get the shitty end of the stick when I'm trying to be good to a female?"

I felt guilt washing over me "Drake, I don't know what you thought this was but we were just frien-" I got cut off again but this time with his lips on mine.

I didn't kiss back, I couldn't, I was shock.

He pull away from my lips "I'm tired of the shitty end of the stick, Bey.  You have no idea how much I'm tired of it" The hurt in his voice and on his face told me he has been done wrong one two many times.

It reminds me of me.

He place his lips back on mine and I let him. All the thoughts that were going through my head didn't matter anymore.

I kissed back.

A kiss led to missing clothes.

I let him take it off.

Missing clothes led to sex.

And I let him have sex with me.

.........
I quickly got out of bed and went straight towards the toilet emptying my stomach out.

"Are you okay?" I felt Drake hold my hair up as I continue vomiting.

I wipe my mouth then flush the toilet.

I turn around to Drake and sighed "You need to go" I say.

"Wait. Why?"

"Just go. Please"

He let out a huff and went towards the room to grab his clothes.

I look in the bathroom mirror seeing my crazy sex hair and my eyeliner leaking down my face.