Chapter 12

Beyoncé's Pov

"You're not performing that fucking song with him B" Onika yelled. I rolled my eyes, She can't tell me what to do.

"Yes the fuck I am" I said packing up my make up bag, I started walking back to her room and here she was following me like a lost puppy.

"No you're not, I saw that rehearsal that's inappropriate, You ain't single" She said turning me around to face her.

"Onika I am single" I said pulling her hands off me continuing my journey.

"Yea? Ok fucking bet then" She said storming out of the room to God knows where. I shrugged and continued doing what I was doing.

Sean and I will be performing at MTV and Onika wasn't having it. She thinks there's something else to us which there wasn't but her trust issues wouldn't let her believe that.

Honestly she's interrupting my grinding. I was going to perform with Sean. I'm gaining more weight so I would like to do all public press before I go ghost for a while.

I don't get her. She can be out fucking these nasty ass girls but when she "assume" that I have something with somebody she trips.

I wasn't about to let her get my mood down, I was having lunch with Kelly and Michelle today.

..........
"Hey girls" I said getting their attention, the both of them stood up and pulled me into a hug. "You getting thick girl" Kelly said turning me around making me do a 360, I laughed and nodded sitting down.

"Nicki must've been putting it down good huh?" Michelle asked sipping her drink, I blushed.

"Yup without a condom too" I said, waving the waitress over so I can order myself a lemonade.

"What!" Both of the girls yelled gathering the restaurant attention.

"Shhhh" I said.

"Beyoncé don't tell me you're- Michelle trailed off.

"I'm pregnant guys" I said giving them jazz hands.

"Wow..." Kelly said with her mouth open.

"Congrats girl" Michelle said reaching over giving me a hug.

"You would be a good ass mother girl" Kelly joined in.

"You just lost your virginity and ended up pregnant, luck is not on your side Bey" Kelly laughed and I couldn't help but laughing too.

"Am saying but nonetheless I'm happy that I'm bringing a human into this world" I said rubbing my belly.

"A good looking human too, You and Nicki's genes will be spotless" Kelly said

I laughed "How are you and Nicki though Bey" Michelle asked.

I hate telling people my business but since it was my girls I didn't mind.

I sighed "She's bugging because I have to perform with Sean" I said.

"I see where she's coming from" Michelle said.

"Same. He's Jamaican him can tek way anybody gyal" Kelly said failing to do a Jamaican accent.

I laughed feeling tear welled up in my eyes "Don't ever try that again" I said, She rolled her eyes flicking me off.

"But guys that's the hottest song right now, She's stopping my bag" I said

"Girl you're Beyoncé, you can drop a song right now and it will be the hottest for generations to come" She said, I chuckled.

"I know. Honestly I wanted to do a song with Nicki but she was being dramatic this morning so I didn't bring it up" I said

Kelly and Michelle laughed "So you had the poor girl worrying when you know that you didn't want to do the performance" I nodded my head yes.