Chapter 29

Beyoncé's POV.
30th June, 2020
NewYork city.

"Now Bey you know damn well em kids don't need a 6 months birthday party" Onika complained playing on her game.

I smacked my lips ignoring her scrolling through my social media.

Everything for my babies will be extra. The twins will be 6 months next month and I wanted to throw a party for them but Onika wasn't having it.

"We ignoring a nigga now? What time we have to get the twins from your mother?" She asked.

My mother decided to finally move from Houston to NewYork and I was extremely happy.

"12. I have to attend an important meeting so that means you will be picking them up" I explained

Nicki hummed not taking her eyes from the game.

I bit down on my lip feeling myself get horny out of nowhere. Our sex life hasn't been that active lately but that will change right now.

I crawled behind her wrapping my arms around her neck then licking her ear.

"Nah B move I'm playing game" She nudged me in my side trying to move me.

I rolled my eyes taking the controller out of her hand then resting it on the bed and started kissing her neck.

She groaned throwing me back on the bed. I bit my lip watching her hover over me.

She eyed my half naked body with a smirk plastered on her lips. She took my tank top off leaving me shirtless and exposing my breast.

She lick her lips before lowering herself to suck on my nipples, I moaned feeling her suck on my right nipple while she massages my left breast with her soft cold hand.

She flicked her tongue on my nipple making my cookie box wetter than the ocean.

I rolled my hips into her to make friction but that wasn't cutting for me. I pulled down her Nike basketball shorts revealing her 10 inch dick on hard.

I groped her dick into my hand massaging it. Nicki pulled down my shorts and stared at my cookie.

I was already wet so I didn't need any damn foreplay. I pushed her head down south but she wasn't budging she kept sucking on my nipple making me frustrated.

"Nickiii I need you" I basically whined.

"That's all I wanted to hear" she smirked before entering me.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head feeling herself deep inside of me.

"Onikurr dee- deeper baby" I moaned wrapping my legs around her neck.

"Fu- fuck Beyoncé" she pounded inside of me. The way my name rolled off her lips made me want to give her another child.

She thrusted deep inside of me hitting my G-spot.  I scratched at her back feeling my walls clenching around her dick.

I let out a high pitch scream when she flip me over on my stomach pounding deeper inside of me if that was possible. My legs was still wrap around her.