Chapter 25

Beyoncé's POV.
25th February, 2020
NewYork.

Onika birthday came and went, I made sure that my baby had an amazing day and she did.

Christmas was special too the both of our families joined together enjoying the holiday.

I was 7 months along and I can now say that I won't be getting pregnant anytime soon once my babygirl gets here. Yes, I found out that I'm having a girl.

The last few months has been steady, Onika and I relationship still remained the same. And my record label hasn't been on my back anymore.

"Yes babyyy" I moaned pushing Onika's head deeper.

"Cum for me" She mumbled and I did just that as I came off my peak shaking my legs uncontrollably.

Onika licked me cleaned coming up from my area smirking. "Taste like peaches" she licked her lips, pecking my mine

"Hmm" I mumbled trying to catch my breath.

"I have to meet up with Wayne, I'm going to take a shower" I hummed letting her go.

I got up from the bed walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Babe" Nicki called for me, pulling across the shower curtain.

"Yes?" I asked looking at her in the mirror.

"I was thinking about us moving in, I mean we're already living together" She chuckled.

I agreed with that statement.

I have been at Nicki's house more than I've been to mine in the last few months.

"Really? Where exactly are you planning on us living?" I asked curiously.

I know for a fact she won't live out of the state of NewYork, she always told me that. She loved and rep New York to the T.

"I've been looking at a couple houses in some rich ass neighborhood, We can go there when you have the time"

I blushed knowing that she's been looking.

Onika can be such a sweet heart when she's ready and can also be such an asshole but that's what I love about her, she balances out both.

I heard the shower turn off meaning that Onika was done showering.

She grabbed her towel from off the rack wrapping it around her.

I wash my mouth out with water before drying my face.

'"Baby mama sexy ass" She said coming up behind of me holding my waist.

"Once you know" I smiled over my shoulder pecking her lips.

"What you doing today?" She asked unwrapping her arms around me, walking to the room.

"I'm free, surprisingly. What about you?"

I walked out of the bathroom laying on the bed, taking my phone from the night stand.