Chapter 42

"She's going to kill me Bey!" Drake pace back and forth holding his head.

"Better you than me" I mumble out.

"What!" He stop pacing and turn to face me.

"She doesn't take betrayal very well" I sighed realizing how much deep shit I was actually in.

"She seriously would kill me" I know he was scared now.

"Why wasn't you thinking about that when you basically guilt me into having sex with you?"

"Guilt you? Bey, you wanted this too!" His delusional ass said.

"I really didn't. And you know that she's going to hurt you, why do you still ring down my phone? Do you want her to beat my ass?"

"Your pussy is the best I ever had" He says rubbing the back of his head.

I wanted to gag. He wasn't even good.

"You need to stop trying to get at me, Drake." I  grab my purse then stood up getting ready to leave but he grab my hand.

"Are you going to tell her?" The fear in his eyes were noticeable.

"We can't keep this from her" I already felt terrible and I knew I couldn't live with this guilt for much longer.

"Let me tell her" He bargain but I didn't trust him one bit, he might switch around the story or something.

I pull my arm away from him "I'll tell her" I say leaving him in the studio.

"Wait!" He run out catching up to me.

I turn around rolling my eyes "What do you want?" I groan.

"This doesn't have to end" He points his finger between me and him.

I was genuinely confuse "What doesn't have to end?" I asks. Is he on drug?

"I really like you, I haven't felt this way about a girl for real and you know Nic doesn't deserve you" He wrap his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I quickly pull back. I wanted to slap him. I look around seeing if anybody saw.

"Find you something safe to do" I pat his chest then walk towards my car and got in.

..........
"Yes bubs?" I look down at Sayinté who was hitting my leg.

"Bottle" He points up to his sippy cup that was on the counter, I give it to him and he went back to his iPad.

"Mommy!" Blue shouts from the leaving room.

I walk in the living room to see Blue crying and pointing at Sayinté sippy cup, I walk back into the kitchen and grab hers and give it to her.

When the both of them were sitting down and drinking their bottle of juice, I went back in the kitchen to get started on dinner.

"You got to let me move back in" Nicki says coming up behind me.

"You finally woke up, huh?" I shook my head taking out the season chicken out the freezer.

"I've been tired a lot lately" She walk into the living room and started playing with the twins.

"You would think you're the one that's pregnant" I grumble.

"Why Drake blowing yo shit up!" Nicki shouts.

"Huh?" I ask buying me time to think about what I was going to say next.

"You heard me! Don't play dumb"

I walk out in the living room to see my phone in her hand. I was low key scared but I didn't want to raise her suspicions.

"I don't know, he been blowing me up since you told me to ghost him" It wasn't exactly a lie.

"Bet." She says and rest my phone back down. I grab my phone off the glass table and went back into the kitchen.

I block Drake's number and let out a sigh. When Nicki gets him I won't even feel sorry for him cause clearly he's asking for it.

"Hurry up with the food, girl!" Nicki shouts.

I roll my eyes and went back to the stove.

..........
Onika's Pov.

"Keep them bitches away from me" I told Meek.

"You and your girl back at it?" He hand me a pill and I took it.

I swallow the pill then nodded "Yes, and ion want no trouble, b"

"When that pill kicks in you won't be saying that" He chuckles and light up the blunt.

He may be right.

He hand me the blunt and I took three pulls before handing it back to him.

I heard someone knocking on the door loud as fuck. I look at Meek and he shrug "I'm not expecting anyone" He says pulling the girl bra off.

I look through the peephole and smile, just the person I wanted to see.

I open the door and let him in.

"Where the bitches at!"

I quickly took a swing at his head knocking him to the ground, I wait until he catch his strength to get back on his feet.

"What the fuck!" He charge at me making me fall to the ground he was hovering over me trying to get a few licks in but I gave him an uppercut making him get off me. I straddle him and sent box after box to his face.

"Yoo! Y'all chill out" Meek tried taking me off him but all I saw was red.

I kept going at him until his face looked unrecognizable "You gon kill him bull!" Meek use all his strength and grab me off Drake.

I chuck Meek in his chest making him stumble back "You tryna box it out too?" I was furious and ready to go to war with whoever.

"What? I ain't did shit to you! You being paranoid as fuck"

"Man, fuck yo niggas" I grab my phone and walk out the trap house slamming the door on my way out.

........
Beyonce's Pov.

"She did that to you?" I bite my lip watching Drake's swell face.

"Yes! Did you tell her?" I don't know why he came here when he should be at the hospital.

I shook my head no "I haven't told her anything yet" I truthfully say.

"Then why she came at me?"

"I told you to stop blowing up my phone, she saw your name on my phone today, stupid!" He was being careless.

"You can't tell her. Look at what she did to me because I text you, what do you think she's going to do when she finds out I fucked you!"

I scrunch my face up "You didn't fucked me, I fucked you"

"Huh?" He asks curious.

"You came, I didn't" I shrug.

His face drop "What? You came" hurt was evident on his face.

"I faked it" Way to kick a man down while he's already on the ground Beyoncé.

"Wow. Okay. Um, about the Nic situation"

"I have to tell her. Look at what she did to you, what do you think she's going to do to me?" I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes thinking about all the possibilities.

What if she kills me? Or worse... stop loving me.

"She loves you!" Drake screams.

"She's crazy!" I shout back.

"She's crazy in love with you!" The look on Drake's face made it obvious that he knew he never had a real chance with me "And you're just as equally crazy in love with her" He whisper out.

"I have to tell her Drake" The guilt was already too much to handle, there's only a matter of time before I spill everything.

"You can't tell her we had sex!"

"Y'all what!?!" I look at the door and saw Onika standing there.

Fuck.

...........
What do y'all think Nicki gon do to the both of them?👀
Vote and comment 💕💕