Chapger 5

Onika's Pov

"All this over some coke!" Ty shouted at me. I don't care what this nigga said. He fucking stole from me.

"Nigga fucking pass the shit back" I said taking my gun that was pointing at his head off safety.

"Nic ion got shit bro, deadass" He said shaking in fear.

I observed him closely and I can tell he didn't have it, I shook my head and gun butt him making him fall to the ground.

"Then who the fuck stole from me!" I shouted.

"How about you check your brother nic" He said holding his head.
..........................
My brother died 5 years ago and I still haven't cried, My best friend died a week ago and I still haven't shed one tear. Is this normal?

I let out a breath walking through the streets of Queens with my black hoodie on reminiscing about the past that I badly wish I can forget.

"Is this karma? Lord are you finally punishing me for my sins that I have made" I asked looking up in the sky.

"How about I let you meet him" I heard a voice behind of me said, I quickly turned around with my gun in my hand ready to shoot until I saw who it was. I froze.

"What? You don't remember me? It's been that long?" He asked holding his gun up aiming at me.

I raised back down my gun, I couldn't shoot him "Rio" I said in disbelief.

5 years ago.......

"Nicki come on! He's dead! There's nothing you can do about it" Rio said pulling me away from my brother's lifeless body.

"Shit the cops! Run" He said. I ran with him not looking back, We met a dead end

"Fuck what we gon do?" I panicked seeing there was no way out.

"Look, on top there" he pointed.

"Hell nah nigga I'm not no damn Jackie Chan how the fuck my fat ass gon get up there" I said

"You might have a dick but you still got some females traits" he said. I nearly knocked him out until I heard "FREEZE!"
............

"You left me there to rot!" Rio shouted.

"No I didn't, We both climbed the wall, you slipped,  I held out my hand for you but you didn't take it in time, How is that my fault?" I said getting offensive that he thought I would leave one of my friends behind.

"You could've come back Nicki!" He said with tears in his eyes, squeezing the gun tighter.

"I did, They already had you" I sighed remembering that night vividly.

"I spent 5 years in that hell hole, Not once did you or Ty came to visit!" I stiffened hearing Ty's name.

I guess he caught on and lower his gun asking me the whereabouts of Ty.

"He's dead man" I said still not believing it.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"He's dead, I don't know who shot him and honestly I haven't tried to look" I said.

"Why the fuck not!" He said lifting back up the gun.

"I thought he set me up! He got killed the same night I got shot with 7 bullets! I didn't know what to trust!" I said honestly.

"You really believed he would do some shit like that? Nicki he loved you like his sister" He said. I started getting a bit emotional hearing that, I turned my back on the gun that was aiming at me, If he shoot I probably deserved it, I continued walking and still haven't heard any gunshots, I turned around seeing Rio on the ground crying.

Crazy In LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara