Chapter 37

Onika's Pov.

"Fuck!" I shouted. There's no way I ran out.

I search all over my room hoping to find what I was looking for.

I groan hearing my phone ringing. They can wait right? Yes. Yes, they can. This was more important than whoever was calling me right now.

I scattered everything off my nightstand and still didn't find it.

"Fuck me" I mumble under my breath.

I grab my phone off the bed and seen two missed calls from Shia, I made a mental note to call her back. I click on Meek's contact dialing his number.

"Yo" His voice came through the phone.

"Yo. I ran out of pills, I need some"

"So quick? Damn, You crazy Nic. I'll come through this afternoon" He says and with that I pressed the red button.

I look around my now messy room and shook my head. I'm not an addict or anything but the pills really do help me get through the day now. I remember telling myself I would never pop pills but it seems like those were the only thing keeping me sane.

I threw my phone on the bed and got in the shower to start my day off.
....
"Wassup king" I dap Future up, looking around the club, the vibe was alright.

"Just been living life, you? I ain't seen you in a hot minute fam"

"Busy with work. Damn those girls bad as fuck" I lick my lips watching the two girls that basically look like twins grind on each other.

"Who? The doubledose twins?" Future was now looking in the direction that I was looking.

I nod my head "You know them?"

"Yea, they my homegirls. Yo! Twins!" Future shouted grabbing their attention.

They both walk up to us and they were even more bad in the face.

Future swung his arm over my shoulder "You know Nicki Minaj right?"  I felt like I was in high school and my homie was trying to set me up with a bad jawn.

"Mhm. I be hearing her songs" One spoke up while the other was eyeing me up and down.

I brush Future's arm off me, he was making me seems like I was scared to speak. I got game.

"How about we go in one them rooms and speak about it?" I knew her sister was down to fuck by the look in her eyes, I just hope she was too cause I really wanted a threesome.

"Let's go then"

I look up saying a quick prayer as they both dragged me to one of the rooms.
......
Beyoncé's POV.

"I'm not doing any interviews, Leonardo"

"Fine. You're so stubborn" I gave him a cheeky smile.

I FaceTime my mother to see what the twins were up to.

I was greeted by my two offsprings "Hey mommy babies" By the mess on their faces I can tell they were eating.

"Ma-ma!" Blue shouted.

What? Huh? What?

I was shook "What you just said?" I couldn't believe my ears.

She didn't say anything she just watch me with her fist in her mouth.

"Ma!" I scream getting my mother's attention, her face came in the screen "Did you hear what Blue just said?" I ask.

"No, I was listening the Tv, what she said?"