Chapter 34

Onika's pov.
New York City.
................

"And be what? your eye candy? Nicki I'm sure the whole fucking world knows by now that we're not together anymore!" Beyoncé shouts throwing her hands up in frustration.

The Grammy's is tomorrow night and I wanted well needed Beyoncé to be by my side.

"We both did some fuck shit that the public knows about but I need you to be on my arm. Bey, do me this favor" I practically beg.

It would be good press and we haven't told the public that we're not together even though it isn't hard figuring it out.

"I hate you so much but fine!" Beyoncé groans giving in.

I smile pulling my baby mama in for a hug "I love you" I whisper in her ear before pulling away.

"I bet you do. I'm warning you though, Sean and I will be performing" She inform me.

I scrunch my face up. That nigga still breathing? She has to be out of her fucking mind if she thought I was gon let that shit happen.

I chuckle lowly "No y'all won't" I shrug.

She raise an eyebrow leaning her head to the side then placing her hand on her hip "Yes we are and I don't want to hear any of your bullshit either"

"Beyoncé, don't get fucked up" I set my jaw watching her in the eyes, she look unfazed.

"We ain't together nigga. Now go and make a bottle for the twins" She says laying back down in our- sorry, her bed.

"How about you get ya ass up and do it?" I smack my lips throwing my shirt over my head then got up from the side of the bed.

"I haven't been feeling good" She sighs turning on her side watching me.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask with a raise eyebrow.

"My head and stomach been hurting, probably coming down with the flu though" She says and I nodded.

"When am I moving back in?" I ask hoping she would say soon. I mean we been fucking for the last 2 days straight.

"Move in where?" She asks deadass confused.

"This house"

She gave me a dumb look "Nicki please go and make the kids bottles before they wake up and stop asking me stupid questions"

I smack my lips doing what she told me to do.

This shit really been hard bro. It's like she's only using me for dick.

I walk downstairs going to the kitchen as I was preparing the bottles I heard my phone ringing from my sweats pocket.

I pulled it out seeing it was Rihanna I answered holding the phone up with my shoulder as I poured water in the formula.

"Wassup?"

"Nicki can you please keep Paris tonight? I have to go out" Rihanna says through the phone.

"Man every night you have to go out. I'll pick her up" I say before hanging up the phone.

I'm starting to think Rihanna isn't ready for motherhood every other night she wants to be in the club leaving Paris with me or my mother.