Chapter 2

Onika's Pov

Growing up in Jamaica, Queens was tough, My child hood was never filled with unicorns or Barbie Dolls. Growing up being a girl with a penis made me the  number 1 target for bullying but I never got bullied I was always the bully. The whole neighborhood respected me by the age of 10, I got introduced into the game by the age of 11 that's how I met Ty he was 21 at that time. I grew up into this game, I'm 18 now and I think I finally found my way out.

I slowly got up from my bed hearing my phone ring from the night stand, I picked up my phone but instantly regretted it when the bright light came in contact with my sleepy eyes, I quickly turned down the brightness, I saw 12 missed calls from Ty and a couple missed calls from some girls I missed with.

Incoming call: Ty
I answered on the third ring
"Yo! Nic why didn't you tell me man!" His voice filled with excitement
"Man tell you what?" I asked still feeling tired
"Lose the attitude nic. Why didn't you tell me that you was on the fucking radio!"

I spaced out for a bit. Me? On the radio? Onika Tanya Maria on the radio? I quickly hung up the phone call with Ty and turn on my radio and guess what? A bitch was definitely on the radio!

"Next up: Nicki maraj itty bitty "
I grinned and couldn't believe but who the fuck was Nicki maraj? I didn't agree to that stage name. Wayne definitely getting hit the next time I see him.

I saw my phone buzzing beside me with numerous of texts.
Shia: So you don't know how to text back? U gon be a deadbeat just like your father??

Me: That kid ain't mine. Good luck tho✌🏽

Candi: Daddy you on the radio😍👀

Me: Yes mamas 😋

(1869) 66802347: congrats 🎊
I normally don't answer unknown numbers but I was curious.

Me: Don't tell me you're pregnant too👀 what you telling me congrats on? Best not be no damn kid cuz I know I wrapped up.
I waited 2 minutes for a reply from the unknown number.

(1869) 66802347: Wow. This is Beyoncé but I'm curious how can you get a girl pregnant?👀
I smirked when I found out it was Beyoncé, How did she even got my number tho? I didn't put much thought on it, I quickly pressed the video call button.

She answered on the third ring. I gasped a bit seeing her gorgeous face in the screen. I can never get over how beautiful she is. I couldn't help but wonder how gorgeous she would look with nothing on.

"Yes Onika" she asked staring at me through the camera. She fixed herself in a position so I can see a bit of her breast that was covered in her tank top. Damn

I smirked to myself "Wassup Beyoncé" I said letting her name roll off my tongue in a sexual way. She giggled which I thought was the most beautiful giggle I've ever heard. I shook my head quickly, Onika what the fuck are you thinking.

"Nothing is up, Was on my way back home and I heard your song on the radio. I was there when you recorded it so I wanted to tell you congrats, I got your number from your cousin by the way" she said answering my curiosity.

"Awww BB wanted to tell me congrats" I smiled goofily at her, I saw her laugh which I also thought was cute. Onika seriously what the fuck are you thinking.

"Don't call me that!" She school girl giggled.

"Call you what? BB?" I asked playing with her.

"Yes that" she said blushing.

"Mhm. What you doing today?" I asked.

"Was planning on spending time with my mother and sister, why? What's your plans for today?" She asked curiously.