Chapter 46

Beyonce's Pov.

I fold my arms starring at the person in front of me. I roll my eyes walking away from the door.

"Why you acting like you don't miss me, ma?" The footsteps follow me upstairs.

I open my bedroom door then close it and locking it behind me.

I pick up my phone off the bed dialing my mother's number.

"Did you tell anyone where I'm staying?" I ask through the phone.

"No, I didn't. You specifically told me not to" She says.

I hung the phone up then throw it on my bed.

I look at a sleeping Sayinté and decided to go take a shower before he and Blue gets hungry.

After handling my business I came back in the room to Sayinté wide awake, Blue must be up too.

I quickly got dress. "Come on" I tell Sayinté and he climb off the bed following me downstairs.

"So you deadass was gon keep my kids away from me?" Nicki asks as she bounce Blue on her lap.

"Mama!" Sayinté run to Nicki and jump in her arms.

"Wassup little man? I missed you."" She hugs him.

"I wasn't keeping the twins away from you. How did you know that I'm here?" I ask.

"I knew you had a place out here" She kept it short. I was low key annoyed.

I went into the kitchen to make the twins something to eat.

"Why you ignoring me?" I turn around to see Nicki leaning on the island.

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what Bey?"

I shook my head taking two juice boxes out the fridge, I walk out into the living room and give the twins their food and drink.

"Stop avoiding me" She grab my hand making me face her.

I couldn't hold it anymore "I came here to get away from YOU! YOU the one that put stress on the baby and me! When are you going to see that you're actions affects people?" I can't tell if my words got to her or not because all I receive is a blank stare.

I pull my hand out of Nicki's grip and went upstairs shutting the door behind me.

Why does she have to be so selfish? All I wanted was peace for the baby and I, we went through a lot these past weeks.

Someone started knocking on the door and I already knew that it was Onika. Blue and Sayinté would've just open the door without knocking.

"Can you just leave?" I spoke loud enough so she can hear me on the other side of the door.

"Can I please come in?"  The sound in her voice sounded all too familiar, the bullshit apology was coming.

"The door is unlocked"

She open the door and gave me a slight smile I roll my eyes in return.

"What do you want Onika?" She took a seat right next to me and take my hands in hers.

Here we go....

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to cause you or the baby stress. All I want is to be there for the both of y'all, the twins and Paris, that's all I ever wanted" She always had a way with her words.

"This the part where I forgive you and we have sex, huh?" I asks. This feeling is all too familiar and I'm starting to get real fed up with it.

Nicki smack her lips then drop my hand "What you tripping for? I already apologized"