Chapter 30

Onika's POV.
1st July,2020
NewYork city.

"Look at you man heartbroken and shit" Wayne chuckled over the music.

I rolled my eyes leaning back on the leather couch listening to drake record his single.

"She deserves it to be honest" Sherika shrug taking a seat on Wayne's lap.

I blocked them out nodding my head to the beat. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out seeing a text from Rihanna.

Robyn Fenty: Nicki you can't ignore me forever. The baby is soon due.

Robyn Fenty: you know what, where are you? Act like an adult for once.

I've been ignoring Rihanna for the past two days but I couldn't even be mad at her, she deserves to celebrate her pregnancy without keeping it a secret.

I've been mad at everyone including myself since Beyoncé broke things off with me. We decided that I will have the kids on the weekends.

Me: Young money's studio. I'll send you the addy. 😴

"Why she look all sad and shit?" Drake came out the booth nodding his towards me.

"Haven't you heard man? Her dumbass lost the baddest chick in the game" Wayne chuckled like shit was funny.

"Damn! Nigga you lost Beyoncé? What did you do?" He asked eagerly sitting down next to me.

Before I could've answered I saw Rihanna entering the studio, she smiled waving until her eyes stopped Drake. I raised an eyebrow looking over at Drake and he had the same look on his face that Rihanna had.

I decided that it wasn't my business to ask if they know each other or not.

"Rihanna?" Drake stood up with curiosity in his voice probably wondering what she's doing here.

"Drake" She whispered then her eyes landed on me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Nicki" she says pointing towards me.

Drake scrunched his face up before the look of realization played on his face.

"Damn Nicki, I didn't know she was your baby mama" He scratched the back of his head looking guilty.

I rolled my eyes. I'm not dumb, he probably fucked her or something like that but to be honest I really don't care.

"Now you know" I got up from the couch grabbing Rihanna's arm pulling us out of the studio to the lobby.

"Wassup?" I asked pulling my hoodie over my head.

"I feel bad for not telling you about the interview but Nicki I told you numerous of times I wanted to go public with it" She explained and I knew she actually felt bad.

"You made me lose my girl man" I tuck my hands into my front pockets watching the floor.

"I didn't make you lose anything, you did that on your own, all I did was bring truth to the situation"

I hummed knowing she was right.

She sighed lifting my chin up with her fingers "You really love her huh?" She asked with a sad smile.

I nodded my head yes. "More than life itself" I truthfully stated.

"I'm sorry Nicki. When we had sex I didn't know you had a girl or anything like that"