Chapter 26

Beyoncé's POV.
25th March, 2020
NewYork
........
1 month later.

"Look at you mamas, bloated as fuck!" Kelly gushed rubbing her hand over my stomach.

"Sis is finally thick" Michelle joined smiling from ear to ear.

My best friends decided to come pay me an unexpected visit, I'm glad they came. I didn't have any friends in NewYork so having them here was a blessing that I needed.

"I don't know why you guys just don't move up here" I whined giving them my puppy eyes while pouting.

"Why don't you move to La?" Michelle asked sitting on the bed next to me.

"Chelle you know she's not moving down there anytime soon. Look at this big ass house her and Onika own" Kelly said sitting down next to us.

I rolled my eyes at Onika's name being mention.

"Uh-oh I feel like there's trouble in paradise" Michelle said raising an eyebrow.

"There's no trouble" I lied getting up from the bed walking to the dresser and taking the half snickers chocolate eating it.

"What Nicki told you about eating junks girl?" Kelly chuckled shaking her head probably thinking I was just being a rebel.

"Well Nicki isn't here to tell me not to, right?" I snapped at her rolling my eyes.

Kelly held her hand up in the air with a surprise look on her face, she probably wasn't expecting that.

"Bey what's up with you? I feel like there's something you're not telling us" Michelle voice was filled with concern.

I shook my head turning my back to the dresser leaning on it.

"There's nothing wrong" I shrugged finishing off the chocolate.

I heard Kelly smacked her lips clearly not believing me "Lie again"

"There's really nothing wrong" I said lying again.

"Hmm. How's you and Nicki's relationship been going?" Kelly asked with wondering eyes.

I rolled my eyes, here we go.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked but didn't wait for their responses as I started walking down the stairs of me and Onika's mansion.

"A water will be fine for me, rudeness" I heard Kelly shouted then I heard footsteps following me.

I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge taking out three waters giving the two to Kelly and Michelle.

"Did we piss you off or something?" Chelle asked pouting.

I eventually lost the attitude realizing it wasn't their faults.

I sighed "No. I'ts just the pregnancy hormones playing with me, you know?" I sat down on the stool opening the bottle of water taking a sip from it.

"Bey, you know I don't buy that bullshit" Kelly said.

Realizing there was no point in lying or trying to hide the truth. It's not like if I told them what was up it will end up on the streets, I trusted my girls.