Chapter 31

Onika's POV.
2nd July,2019
NewYork city.

"Fuck! Yesss babyyy!" Beyoncé screamed as I pounded into her pussy.

I felt my dick starting to swell "I'm going to cum" I groaned into her ear.

"Me too" She moaned out and the both of us came down from our high.

I pulled my dick out dropping on my back next to her. I looked over seeing she was getting up.

I scrunched my face up. She started pulling back up her jeans then button back up her blouse.

"Beyon-" I started but she held her hand up cutting me off.

"Just don't" She says looking around the room, I'm guessing for her shoes.

Beyoncé came to drop off the twins but somehow it ended with her getting dick down.

Every time I tried speaking to her about our relationship she just shuts down, I understand that she still needs time but damn if we fucking doesn't that mean she forgives me?

I heard my phone ringing on the nightstand, I reached across for it seeing it was Rihanna calling me, I answered but it wasn't Rihanna voice I was greeted with.

"Onika!  Rihanna is in labor, come now!" Sherika shouted over the phone.

I quickly jumped up looking around my room, Beyoncé raised an eyebrow eyeing me.

"Rihanna is in labor. I'll drop the twins by my mother" I explained while I put on my white tee.

"I'll keep them"

I turned around to watch her. She had her hand on her hip with attitude evident in her voice.

"What? Don't you have stuff to do?" I asked buttoning my jeans.

"I said I'll keep them. Go and see your girlfriend bring forth your child"

I smacked my lips "She's not my girlfriend and don't be like that Bey" I laced up my timbs and placed my NY cap on my head.

"I'll drop them off at my mother's, she wanted to see them anyway" I grabbed my keys off my nightstand.

"This is the last time we will be having sex" she stated fixing her earrings then lipgloss.

"How you gon tell me that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nicki I'm done with you for real. You better thank the lord you got to hit one more time" She shrugged grabbing her purse.

"Beyo-" she held up her hand showing me her watch.

"You might miss the birth, you're running out of time" she gave me her petty smile.

I sighed knowing if I opened my mouth to say something it would just be like talking to a wall.

...........

"Paris Maraj" Rihanna smiled at the doctor holding our newborn.

The feeling that I love came back and I felt  like this is what I needed right now. All the bullshit that's going in my life I needed some peace. A better half of me was here and I already felt protective over my babygirl.

 A better half of me was here and I already felt protective over my babygirl