Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Shiro Kitsune

Start from the beginning

I gave a look of horror at the boy beside me and silently prayed.

"How dare you?! Who do you think you are?! All over my face--!"

"Oh, man it's Lord Hokage!"

My faced paled as I realized the man beside the hokage.

"Eh?"

"Lord Hokage... I can't apologize enough..."

"Oh! Is that you, Iruka...?"

"Oh crap, Iruka-sensei's here. Uhhh Naruto, we should stop-" I started but got ignored, with Naruto continuing to paint the monument.

"What do you think you're doing, you idiots? Get down from there and get back to class!" Iruka shouted.

"It's our teacher, Iruka-sensei! I'm so screwed!"

"I just told you that!"

~timeskip~

Naruto and I were sitting on the ground, tied up in front of our classmates.

My ears lowered as my tail went limp, my heterochromia hues glazed over with unshed tears.

"Hrrn"

Naruto rudely looked away from Iruka.

"Tomorrow all your classmates will pass the final and graduate from the ninja academy, but the last two times this day came around, you flunked every course you'd taken in the secret arts. So you chose now for your stupid tricks? And pulled Shiro in with you? You moron!"

"Sir, yes, sir!"

Iruka gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Today in class we'll be reviewing the art of transformation."

"What?!!!!"

"All you have to do is... Conjure a form that looks like me!"

Iruka untied Naruto and I, causing the both of us go into a line with our classmates.

One by one, everyone took their own turns on conjuring their transformation.

"Right. Well done."

"See ya!"

"Next up, Uzumaki."

"This is all your fault."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Naruto said as he walked up, annoyed.

I looked away having a feeling that Naruto is going to do something stupid.

"But, here goes nothing... Change!" Naruto shouted, as he transformed into a female version of himself.

Iruka's eyes widened, as if they popped out of his skull before flying back with his huge nosebleed.

"K.O." I muttered.

"Ha ha ha ha!! I call this one the sexy no jutsu!" Naruto said laughing.

Iruka got back to his senses with tissues up both of his nostrils.

"How big a fool are you?! You waste all of your time and talent inventing these stupid tricks!!"

And with that, the line continued.

~timeskip~

Naruto and I were grumbling as the both of us cleaned up out mess that we created on the monument, earlier this morning.

"Crap. Double crap." Naruto said as he scrubbed at the paint.

"Triple crap." I replied.

"You don't leave here until every drop of paint is gone!" Iruka said.