Prologue

*Shiro's POV*

I sat down, breathing heavily as I tried to get my breath.

"I-I'm almost... Out... Just a few more..." I whispered as I got back up on to my feet and continue running down the long hallway.

My tail wrapped around my leg so that it didn't hit the pipes that were along the walls.

My ears perked up at the sudden sound of footsteps following behind me.

My only concern right now is to get out of this place I used to call home.

I gave a cry of pain as I tumbled over something that I wasn't able to see it front of me.

I quickly reached my hands out in front of me and rolled, causing me to scrap the palm of my hands and my knees.

The slowly looked over and noticed the man that I was trying to run away from, stood before me.

"Oh Shiro, why don't you understand that the outside world doesn't fit people like you?"

"Y-you're wrong! The outside world is different! It's nothing like in here!"

The man clicked his tongue in annoyance as he twirled a piece of my white locks with his finger.

"Oh really now? You know what, leave then. You'll be back in a week."

I flinched backwards as I got back on to my feet once more.

"I-I won't come back! I'll show you!" I shouted as I turned away and darted off.

Konoha... That's where I'll go, I don't think he'll be able to find me there.