"Guess What..."

Start bij het begin

"Could've fooled me. Also, are you wearing my clothes?"

"Mhm."

"And I'm pretty sure you forgot to put on pants."

Yang giggled at her flushed face. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Her voice came out low and sultry, Yang swore she almost heard a purr.

"Right." Yang leaned down to press a soft kiss on her forehead before reaching towards the nightstand and handing her the cup of tea.

Blake happily sat up and took it from her. "Thank you."

Yang watched her sluggishly sway side to side and took the cup, fearing she'd drop it. "Yeah, nevermind."

Her golden eyes were half-lidded and gleamed as she proceeded to lean against the blonde for comfort.

Yang shrugged and let her do her thing, moving around, finding a comfortable spot, using her as a pillow...the usual.

Although tipsy Blake was more snuggly among other things.

The faunas eventually settled for inching closer to her side and laying her head by her neck.

Yang chuckled once more and leaned over, grabbing her scroll off the stand and skimming through her multiple notifications. One of those being a mobile game message from Ruby. A rematch. Guess she wasn't sleeping quite yet.

She figured she would appease her younger sister and play.

She flipped her phone around and narrowed her eyes at the glowing screen as 8-bit music played. "Oh, Ruby...you don't know what you're getting into."

As the game started up and Ruby connected to the match, mocking her the whole time, Yang couldn't help but to notice a glimpse of cat ears move closer. Even in the dimmed light of the table lamp with the added glow of the scroll, she could see them move expressively like little satellites. Which were adorable.

She turned her attention back to the game just as a little red avatar came in full-on swinging, desperate to actually win a match this time.

Yang smirked evilly knowing she had this in the bag.

Just as she was about to commence her button-mashing victory, Blake's movement shifted causing her drop the scroll on her face as she inhaled sharply at the quick gesture.

"Ow, dammit..."
She winced at the brief moment of pain.

Yang glared at the pair of amber orbs that almost seemed to glow in the newly darkened room. The same eyes that are attached to the girl now sitting on top of her.

"The heck are you doin'?"

Before she could formulate a response, Yang pushed the scroll out of the way and rubbed her face.

She was pretty sure she lost.

Yang gave her a once-over and gazed into her darkened eyes. "As much as I enjoy being randomly straddled, I think you need to get some sleep."

Blake rolled her eyes. "I'm not tired."

Yang wagged her finger, gesturing towards her position. "All of that? You need to sleep off."

"I'm not doing anything." The raven haired girl scoffed.

"I think you're still a little wasted so it's not happening, temptress."